The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, Angeles said:

Of course not, but the sources thought that Ainae deserved to win. I’m not mad that Anna moved forward, though (I love her tone). 

Just now, Rodney said:

I like Anna Grace, too, but Ainae wiped the floor with her, from what I saw.

The producers should’ve let Blake steal her. 😢

• Like 3
  • Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think Kelly took care of the Anna Grace decision, not Kelsea.

Of course she did.  Kelly texted each choice to her.

21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Last time we got a snippet in the promo for battles (season 18) they ended up being the leak (Joanna vs Roderick)

I wonder if the same will happen with Dana vs Devan, even though I was doubting they would leak a save until now

I hoping it’s them

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Of course she did.  Kelly texted each choice to her.

Yeah, I´m just saying that because I remember someone who went to  taping 1 saying that she let Kelsea choose between Ryleigh and Gean. (probably because she knew someone was getting stolen either way)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I think the steals/saves we’re getting on Monday are Dana and Devan, Gean and Ryliegh and possibly Cam and Emma.

I see Carolina and Rio instead, since they were in the promo.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I think the steals/saves we’re getting on Monday are Dana and Devan, Gean and Ryliegh and possibly Cam and Emma.

pretty random but I love your faves this season!!!

• Thanks 1

Steals/Saves for the Premiere:

B:Emma vs Cam (probably will kick off the show, since they mostly start with a Blake battle)

K:Ryleigh vs Gean (probably will be the leak due to the double steal)

N: Dana vs Devan (probably will close, because honestly, the sounded good)

I think we will also see in the premiere:

J: Victor vs Deion

B: Pete vs Savanna C

K: Kenzie vs JD

• Like 1

TBH this is why i don’t really take sources opinions to granted. Dana and Devan was said to be the battle only carried by Dana and was not that good, well we just heard it and it looks like it can seem like a closing battle!

BTW i won’t be shocked if Devan pulls a roderick chambers/Micheal Williams and shocks all of us.

Honestly, I think the fact that we saw Awari in the preview immediately discounts the possibility of Jose vs Awari being a montage. I think its likely Connor vs Aaron will be montaged instead.

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Honestly, I think the fact that we saw Awari in the preview immediately discounts the possibility of Jose vs Awari being a montage. I think its likely Connor vs Aaron will be montaged instead.

I think so too. Expected since they needed to show Jose in battles in order to montage his KO.

Hell, if Nick has two battles in the premiere, apart from the obvious Dana vs Devan, it could be Jose/Awari or Zae/Lindsay.

9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

TBH this is why i don’t really take sources opinions to granted. Dana and Devan was said to be the battle only carried by Dana and was not that good, well we just heard it and it looks like it can seem like a closing battle!

BTW i won’t be shocked if Devan pulls a roderick chambers/Micheal Williams and shocks all of us.

I agree, but keep in mind that there’s always the possibility of tuning the performance.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Only 3 of the no-chairs weren't aired on TV. Clara Waidley, Becca Kotte, and Jonny Gold.

I’m glad they didn’t air Becca. I wouldn’t want her to have to watch herself not get a chair turn two seasons in a row. :unsure: I really hope she auditions again and turns a chair!

Edited by Bk1234
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic