The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

It's tempting to just get an army of IDF users to post fake but believable "spoilers" in the comment section to drown out those that wanna truly ruin it :haha:

Like just having some people say he picked Blake but lost to Cam Anthony or saying he picked Kelly, defeated Gean, and made it all the way to lives.

If calmly telling them to not spoil doesn't work, why don't we try countering it with chaos? :haha:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

It's tempting to just get an army of IDF users to post fake but believable "spoilers" in the comment section to drown out those that wanna truly ruin it :haha:

Like just having some people say he picked Blake but lost to Cam Anthony or saying he picked Kelly, defeated Gean, and made it all the way to lives.

If calmly telling them to not spoil doesn't work, why don't we try countering it with chaos? :haha:

He picked Kelly and defeated Jenzie Wheels! 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

We honestly should during the battles. Let's be agents of chaos lol 😂

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who is actually watching the Best of Blinds recap hour tonight? lol. I'm just going to watch the 4 performances, then call it and return before the last 5 mins to see the battle clips.

lol I shall be watching idol🌚

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who is actually watching the Best of Blinds recap hour tonight? lol. I'm just going to watch the 4 performances, then call it and return before the last 5 mins to see the battle clips.

I might stay on while doing some homework. I have a little ranking thing I've done as well so relistening to all of them might be nice to edit rankings a bit. I've noticed that upon relistening, my rankings can change.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

wait does anyone know who the replacement is? have y’all discussed kelly not being there for some rounds already lol bc i only come to idf from time to time so i probably miss a lot haha

2 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

wait does anyone know who the replacement is? have y’all discussed kelly not being there for some rounds already lol bc i only come to idf from time to time so i probably miss a lot haha

Since that Kelly being gone is now public, it can be announced I guess. But, Kelsea Ballerini replaced her for the battle rounds. She was back for KOs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

Think about how you'd pronounced Kelly's name, and then add an "s" sound somewhere in there. The last name is somewhat similar to "ballerina"

(I know, I'm very good at subtlety :wink:)

Just now, QueenCami said:

Think about how you'd pronounced Kelly's name, and then add an "s" sound somewhere in there. The last name is somewhat similar to "ballerina"

(I know, I'm very good at subtlety :wink:)

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Since that Kelly being gone is now public, it can be announced I guess. But, Kelsea Ballerini replaced her for the battle rounds. She was back for KOs

dang my extremely-very-super-difficult-to-figure-out-riddle has been thwarted!