• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

In all seriousness I do agree and I watched the show before Kelly and would do so if she were to leave but still in a situation with or without Kelly, I know what I prefer and I have the right to express it on here

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

and that means I have to do so too? lmao

In all seriousness I do agree and I watched the show before Kelly and would do so if she were to leave but still in a situation with or without Kelly, I know what I prefer and I have the right to express it on here

That is factually incorrect.  You have the privileged to express it here so long as you follow the rules. 

• Like 2

Bringing it back to the season, Jordan was the last person I envisioned as Keegan´s battle partner. Much less with a Train song. That has to be a bit of a bizarre battle, but it ended up in a steal, so hopefully it delivers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Bringing it back to the season, Jordan was the last person I envisioned as Keegan´s battle partner. Much less with a Train song. That has to be a bit of a bizarre battle, but it ended up in a steal, so hopefully it delivers.

I’m curious if someone would have stole had Jordan lost. 🤔 

Edited by Bk1234
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Don't get your hopes up. It was a Nick steal. 😉

2 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

That is factually incorrect.  You have the privileged to express it here so long as you follow the rules. 

privilege to post on an online forum? what are you on about? 

2 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

privilege to post on an online forum? what are you on about? 

You have no rights to post anything here.  You are granted the privilege to post here so long as it suits the operators of this forum.   The moderators can deleted or edit anything you write as they see fit.  You have rights in a court room....you are granted posting privileges in a forum.  

1 minute ago, Spurrious said:

You have no rights to post anything here.  You are granted the privilege to post here so long as it suits the operators of this forum.   The moderators can deleted or edit anything you write as they see fit.  You have rights in a court room....you are granted posting privileges in a forum.  

you must be very fun at parties..

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Ok, i just want to say that, from my personal point of viem, expressing my sadness about my favorite coach not being on the show for three weeks doesn't mean at all that i only care for that coach and i don't care for the contestants, these are two totally unrelated things, at least for me. I can be excited for the battles, yet still be sad about Kelly not being there.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i just want to say that, since my personal point of viem, expressing my sadness about my favorite coach not being on the show for three weeks doesn't mean at all that i only care for that coach and i don't care for the contestants, these are two totally unrelated things, at least for me. I can be excited for the battles, yet still be sad about Kelly not being there.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic