The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I'm so disappointed I though they would communicate by telepathy

Understand Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

LOL

Anyway I mentioned that mainly b/c I'm fairly sure that Kelly made all the decisions and Kelsea was just talking for her. It's highly likely that Kelly was part of the virtual audience (but she likely wouldn't be shown on screen). For those who were at the tapings, was there any indication of Kelsea conferring with Kelly on decisions, or was it solely Kelsea/Kelly making the decision? Was it obvious they were in contact? I'm curious to see how they address this. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Anyway I mentioned that mainly b/c I'm fairly sure that Kelly made all the decisions and Kelsea was just talking for her. It's highly likely that Kelly was part of the virtual audience (but she likely wouldn't be shown on screen). For those who were at the tapings, was there any indication of Kelsea conferring with Kelly on decisions, or was it solely Kelsea/Kelly making the decision? Was it obvious they were in contact? I'm curious to see how they address this. 

I remember someone telling me that Kelsea had literally no clue what to do for the Gean vs. Ryleigh battle (it was a very even battle) so she was on the phone with Kelly for a good amount of time. I think she might have had notes or something from Kelly regarding who to pick. Kelsea obviously didn't screw up Kelly's team or anything and she stole Avery from Blake's team after he lost his battle to Ethan. 🤔

Edited by disney1024

13 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

:dead:

They're parrots: they read it on here and they repeat it on every form of social media they can. You'd think that if they could read all 560 pages of content on here, they'd be able to read the bolded line at the very top of all the spoilers...

On 5/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, Someone648 said:

Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

You'd think that if they could read all 560 pages of content on here, they'd be able to read the bolded line at the very top of all the spoilers...

Blinds are not over yet but we already have 560 pages on this thread lol 😂

4 minutes ago, season1 said:

Kenzie will forever be known as Jenzie Wheels now. :haha: He should write a book or blog titled "My The Voice Journey: The Jenzie Wheels Story."

He should just change his name at this point! 

• Haha 2

I mean, if Kelly´s first male country winner had "The Hoot", her second will have "Jenzie Wheels". Hopefully her third has a funny surname or gets his name wrongly written by someone on YT as well lol.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 3

Checking out some comments from the spoilers really makes me want to go to Knockouts now lol.

Apparently we got some great moments there: Gihanna, Zania, Dana, Cam, Savanna W, Corey, Ryleigh, Pia, Zae, Kenzie, Jordan and Rachel all positively talked about. And a lot of the song choices are 👌.  I´ve even grown to like Kenzie´s, despite being worried for him when I first heard it. Also Sleeping at Last, The Black Crowes, Gladys Knight, Soundgarden, etc.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gihanna, Zania, Dana, Cam, Savanna W, Corey, Ryleigh, Pia, Zae, Kenzie, Jordan and Rachel all positively talked about.

wow that's 12/20. As for the others:

Carolina - I think she got mixed reception. Some said she was good, but some disliked her tone.

Emma - I think I recall people saying she was solid but still clearly nervous.

Devan - I have no idea what the feedback was.

Pete - Meh, song choice was unfitting.

Jose - Song was too big, but he wasn't bad.

Andrew - Apparently meh, not enough to warrant the steal.

Victor - I actually remember it being positive, just not overwhelmingly positive.

Anna - I heard it was good but Gihanna was clearly better.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

wow that's 12/20. As for the others:

Carolina - I think she got mixed reception. Some said she was good, but some disliked her tone.

Emma - I think I recall people saying she was solid but still clearly nervous.

Devan - I have no idea what the feedback was.

Pete - Meh, song choice was unfitting.

Jose - Song was too big, but he wasn't bad.

Andrew - Apparently meh, not enough to warrant the steal.

Victor - I actually remember it being positive, just not overwhelmingly positive.

Anna - I heard it was good but Gihanna was clearly better.

Forgot about  Victor lol. Apparently he was good too, and multiple people stood up for him. 

I think the others are spot on. Sadly, Pete fell into that category as well. I still have to see it for myself, but that song choice is not it.

I have a feeling that Kenzie is going to get ripped apart here either way, solely for the song choice.

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I am over Luke combs as it is, and Kenzie is singing one of his worst songs...so yeah. 🤮

Not a fan of Luke either, but the song is quite catchy honestly, and it seems like a good match. And even biased sources (both Avery fans) admitted he was good. We´ll see either way. Minivan will still eat his KO up.

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I am over Luke combs as it is, and Kenzie is singing one of his worst songs...so yeah. 🤮

Did you ever like Luke Combs, though?

The first time I ever listened to the song is after I heard it was Kenzie’s song choice. I didn’t care for it. 

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Did you ever like Luke Combs, though?

The first time I ever listened to the song is after I heard it was Kenzie’s song choice. I didn’t care for it. 

I mean, the first couple of times I heard him,  I didn’t put him into the fgl/Luke Bryan category of immediate display. If his first song had been “beer” though I might’ve 😂

13 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

If tptb wanted to strengthen Team Shakira they should've given her someone who actually had a shot at finale. No disrespect to Sasha but she was very polarizing. And she's not the type of artist that earn much votes.

Actually they both made semifinals and both eliminated at the same time. 😂

• Haha 1