The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 10/31/2020 at 8:19 PM, Bk1234 said:

Don’t want to throw any shade, but I have seen some people from this forum discuss spoilers in the comment sections of YouTube videos, so BEWARE. 😬 

If you truly care about the artists, don’t discuss spoilers on social media, YouTube, etc. 

@Jyn Mycle they said you got a chat with S20 spoilers. Can you add me to it plz😭😭😭. And thank you. AND GUYS DO NOT SPOIL NOTHING ON ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA THING EXPECT HERE TO SOMEONE648 OR IN PRIVATE CHATS

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

@Minhtam I know you went to the tapings but did the producers mention anything about premiere date or when they will start releasing stuff esc

Per what sources have said, the producers haven't been told a specific premiere date. Seems like it's on track to begin late February like usual, however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

@Minhtam I know you went to the tapings but did the producers mention anything about premiere date or when they will start releasing stuff esc

No, they did not.  Quite frankly, I don't think they know either.  They may have a plan to stick to the usual spring schedule, but with all this COVID-19 madness going on, I don't think they even know if they'll be able to film the battle rounds and KO's as initially planned.

• Thanks 2

On 11/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, echoap said:

Somehow this thread escalated from: "posting spoilers will complicate further access to spoilers" to "posting spoilers will hurt/eliminate the artists" really quick. 

What's next, posting spoilers will break the space-time continuum and collapse the universe? :haha:

Yas

spill the tea 

• Confused 1

On 11/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Minhtam said:

No, they did not.  Quite frankly, I don't think they know either.  They may have a plan to stick to the usual spring schedule, but with all this COVID-19 madness going on, I don't think they even know if they'll be able to film the battle rounds and KO's as initially planned.

They didn't mention an airdate in my taping, either.  Just that this season will start in February.