The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 10/30/2020 at 6:53 PM, ilovethevoice242 said:

Hey! Haven’t been on here since I attended Sunday’s taping lol. Not going to say any spoilers but all imma say is we got someone that sounds extremely similar to Kyla Jade. Range, power,vocals. 

I was there too. Very strong powerful voice. Can’t wait to see what she does next.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, David68 said:

Not much chat. It's going fine, no name dropping, just first and last initial; Sang *song* Blake turned, as an example. Just one of those rn.

Ok, that’s good. It will help reduce the risk of potentially hurting the artists. 

Somehow this thread escalated from: "posting spoilers will complicate further access to spoilers" to "posting spoilers will hurt/eliminate the artists" really quick. 

What's next, posting spoilers will break the space-time continuum and collapse the universe? :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, echoap said:

Somehow this thread escalated from: "posting spoilers will complicate further access to spoilers" to "posting spoilers will hurt/eliminate the artists" really quick. 

What's next, posting spoilers will break the space-time continuum and collapse the universe? :haha:

It already happen, You might not know but we are in 2030 Season 38 NBC use the Shelton device to wipe the world's memory and made us think we are back in 2020. A Decade has been lost. Only a few of us remember what it was like before. If you continue to spoil you'll relive 2020 so just keep quiet until 2021. 🙏 :stealth:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but what’s the point without the names? 😂

The point is you will get more excited to watch the show even if you only know the song choice and if you got the chair turns. Names doesn't matter at this time.

During Blinds do you know the names of the one auditioning right away? No. So you hear the artist singing the song and if you really like it you will turn. 

Same with spoilers with no names. If you like the song you can guess how the performance go and with the chair turns you will get more excited until you can watch it.

• Like 4

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

The point is you will get more excited to watch the show even if you only know the song choice and if you got the chair turns. Names doesn't matter at this time.

During Blinds do you know the names of the one auditioning right away? No. So you hear the artist singing the song and if you really like it you will turn. 

Same with spoilers with no names. If you like the song you can guess how the performance go and with the chair turns you will get more excited until you can watch it.

I agree. It also shows how good the group of singers is based off of how many 4-chair turners there is, how good the songs are, etc. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dany said:

It already happen, You might not know but we are in 2030 Season 38 NBC use the Shelton device to wipe the world's memory and made us think we are back in 2020. A Decade has been lost. Only a few of us remember what it was like before. If you continue to spoil you'll relive 2020 so just keep quiet until 2021. 🙏 :stealth:

This is more credible than most theories I've seen here tbh. :haha:

• Haha 6

I'm happy with Nick, he was a good coach and i liked his personality, he gaves me a more serious Adam vibes, so i don't mind him not being the "funny guy", about John, i like him but he's getting stale, really wish he takes a break in S21, read many mentioning Usher, Jhud or even Alicia, but is Pharrell done with the show? rewatching (for the 100th time) the older seasons, he is such a great guy and brings so much talent and really seemed to enjoy the show, it's kinda surprising they never bring him back after 4 years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shinuki said:

I'm happy with Nick, he was a good coach and i liked his personality, he gaves me a more serious Adam vibes, so i don't mind him not being the "funny guy", about John, i like him but he's getting stale, really wish he takes a break in S21, read many mentioning Usher, Jhud or even Alicia, but is Pharrell done with the show? rewatching (for the 100th time) the older seasons, he is such a great guy and brings so much talent and really seemed to enjoy the show, it's kinda surprising they never bring him back after 4 years.

Pharrell did leave kind of suddenly, and with little fanfare.  I do wonder if he'd like to come back down the road?

9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Pharrell did leave kind of suddenly, and with little fanfare.  I do wonder if he'd like to come back down the road?

Have they ever had a coach leave with fanfare? I enjoyed him on the show, but by his last season he seemed pretty checked out. Tbf Christina seemed to suck the life out of everyone but Blake 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Have they ever had a coach leave with fanfare? I enjoyed him on the show, but by his last season he seemed pretty checked out. Tbf Christina seemed to suck the life out of everyone but Blake 

To be frank, I feel like Christina didn't exactly want to be there by the time Season 5 came around.  I think the reason she only came back for Season 8 and subsequently Season 10 was so that she can leave the Voice as a winner.

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion perhaps but I really liked Pharrell. I think because of the fact that he is a producer and his ease to gain contestants in the blinds, everybody had high expectations for him, and yes he left much to be desired in song choice and winner selections (Picking the loser of a match so the other one gets stolen is now known as "pulling a Pharrell"), but the guy was geniuine and you could feel he enjoyed coaching, I much prefer him to John honestly.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

To be frank, I feel like Christina didn't exactly want to be there by the time Season 5 came around.  I think the reason she only came back for Season 8 and subsequently Season 10 was so that she can leave the Voice as a winner.

She left as a true queen, and that’s all that matters. :wub: 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Unpopular opinion perhaps but I really liked Pharrell. I think because of the fact that he is a producer and his ease to gain contestants in the blinds, everybody had high expectations for him, and yes he left much to be desired in song choice and winner selections (Picking the loser of a match so the other one gets stolen is now known as "pulling a Pharrell"), but the guy was geniuine and you could feel he enjoyed coaching, I much prefer him to John honestly.

I don't know who I prefer between John and Pharrell but I agree Pharrell is one of the most humble coach to ever be on the voice. I actually want him to return but the chances are very slim.

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He kinda sucked as a coach (excluding S8) but he was really supportive and encouraging to all contestants (regardless of their team) and I loved his personality. Similar to Kelly imo.

Regarding Xtina, she’s 100% not coming back but she is one of the best coaches the show has ever had + she was really fun to watch.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I don't know who I prefer between John and Pharrell but I agree Pharrell is one of the most humble coach to ever be on the voice. I actually want him to return but the chances are very slim.

Plus, Hannah Huston. :wub: 

• Like 3