The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 minutes ago, Dany said:

I would be carefull with a group chat. If there a troll or a mole it would just defeat the purpose of keeping it private like 

Here all the spoiler from S20 I got from a secret chat :stealth:

You bring up a valid point. I really don’t want to crush any contestants’ dreams. 🥺 @Jyn Mycle, I think it would be a good idea to create a commitment form of sorts.

Edited by Bk1234

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

You bring up a valid point. I really don’t want to crush any contestants’ dreams. 🥺 @Jyn Mycle, I think it would be a good idea to create a commitment form of sorts.

That the thing NBC made private recording session where people sign legal binding NDA to not leak anyhing and see what happen, it's hard to control who say what and know who you allow in a group. Also people might think themself saver in a private group but your not depending on who you allow in. So if you allowed in anybody that ask ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dany said:

That the thing NBC made private recording session where people sign legal binding NDA to not leak anyhing and see what happen, it's hard to control who say what and know who you allow in a group. Also people might think themself saver in a private groupe but your not depending on who you allow in.

That’s true. A troll could be invited in, and then the information and names could spread... ☹️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, echoap said:

Guys is this true???

Tbh this comment on Youtube is really disturbing.

IMG_20201031_092744.jpg

I honestly believe that there could've been that many 4 chair turns. I was at a taping and the guy in charge said that there was a lot of chair turning in season 20 (and only one audition at the taping I saw didn't get any turns with all of the rest getting more than 1). 10 does seem like a lot, but considering that the last taping was cancelled due to full teams it might very well be a possibility that season 20 is just stacked with talent! I'm excited. The coaches were super stingy with their chair turning this season and I wasn't a fan

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 10:11 PM, Minhtam said:

See, you got nothing to lose.  You're not an audience member.  So you don't exactly understand what the penalty will be when you attend a taping and then suddenly disclose information.  Anybody who chooses to attend a Voice taping CHOSE to sign an NDA, at the risk of losing six digits worth of money if they were proven to have violated it.  So yeah, you can't really say it's none of our business because it IS our business.

Think of it this way: if NBC nabbed everyone who blabbed S20 spoilers, this forum won't get spoilers for S21.  So let's actually do this the right way and wait for an accurate compliation of spoilers before we start spreading fake news over the internet.

Well, when I said "I've got nothing to lose", I was referring to let it all out and speak what I was thinking, I knew people like you would try to piss me off, but I didn't lose anything. 

Actually, I don't care to wait a certain amount of time for the accurate spoilers, I just think that it is NOT necessary to wait until the end of season 19 - especially when it comes to NBC and contract stuff, a hundred people attend every taping, the chance of finding out who spoiled, considering we only talk about songchoices and the artists is so small. 

5 hours ago, Carlos3500 said:

I honestly believe that there could've been that many 4 chair turns. I was at a taping and the guy in charge said that there was a lot of chair turning in season 20 (and only one audition at the taping I saw didn't get any turns with all of the rest getting more than 1). 10 does seem like a lot, but considering that the last taping was cancelled due to full teams it might very well be a possibility that season 20 is just stacked with talent! I'm excited. The coaches were super stingy with their chair turning this season and I wasn't a fan

I’d love for that to be true, but there is one thing (or I should say person) who I heard prevented a lot of four-chair turns. 

Don’t want to throw any shade, but I have seen some people from this forum discuss spoilers in the comment sections of YouTube videos, so BEWARE. 😬 

If you truly care about the artists, don’t discuss spoilers on social media, YouTube, etc. 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d love for that to be true, but there is one thing (or I should say person) who I heard prevented a lot of four-chair turns. 

Honestly, I wouldn´t be surprised if it was Kelly, since she actually did that this season, while John has surprisingly turned a lot in comparison to his past seasons, and for country artists as well.

• Like 5