Who would you like to see as coaches for S19?

Anonymous111

Realistically, I would say that

Kelly Clarkson (pop) - Alicia Keys (soul/rnb) - Jennifer Hudson (soul)- Blake Shelton (country)

because I do want to change it up, boys mostly are in the judging panel so 3 girls, one guy would be amazing! 

But if I'll dream of it

Brendon Urie (pop rock) - Jessie J (pop) - Kelly Rowland/Beyoncé (soul) - Shania Twain (country)

this is my dream set of coaches, this would be a great balance 

I´ll join the clan and say Brendon Urie, that guy is a beast of a vocalist and would love to see him coach. As far as country goes, I would honestly like to see Chris Stapleton here, as an advisor at least, he is another vocal beast, and although he doesn´t seem to have the personality for reality TV, he would give some kick ass advice.

The closest one that idk but I can actually see replacing Blake in the future IF he goes is Brad Paisley.  

• Like 1

The dream lineup is obviously Blake, Alicia, Usher and Kelly but since that's not happening, I guess I'd like someone with similar personality/appealing. Otherwise, next season is going to be another Blake Vs Kelly showdown.

Nick and John are too bland for my taste so it's time for them to leave. :yawnwave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Celine Dion, queen would SHAKE everyone.

Queen would never!  And could never afford her either :haha:

On top of that, if she were to become a coach, she would be going on La Voix instead. 

I couldn't care less if Kelly, Nick and Blake decide to stay. I just want John to be replaced. But I admit, it would be nice if Blake finally leaves and we get to add new coaches or bring back some old ones. Jessie J and Brendon Urie are top choices.

• Like 1