Favorite Country Artist on The Voice?

Dai

I think some people might think I'm cheating, but Keisha Renee is my favorite, despite her not sounding country at all. I love Lauren as well.

As for males, Warren Stone (S4) would probably my favorite if he had a longer run on the show (his KO is one of my favorites) , so I would choose either CWB (he didn't deserve to win over Matt or Chris, but he is really solid) or Adam Wakefield.

Discuss.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Country has never been my #1 fave genre, but two of my all-time fave snowflakes are country. Barrett Baber is my eternal favorite snowflake and I love his brand of country soul with a little bit of RnB mixed into it. Kameron Marlowe is fast becoming a top favorite of mine too, though he leans towards the blues and southern rock.

I wasn't around for Lauren's season but from what I've seen she's someone I would have rooted for. I've only watched since S13 so I'm only going to be counting country singers from then on.

S13: Karli Webster (does she count?)

S14: WILKES (again, does he count?)

S15: Kameron Marlowe

S16: Rod Stokes (if he counts), Rebecca Howell

S17: Gracee Shrivers, Jake Hoot

S18: Todd Tilghman (if he counts), but Kailey's audition was one of the best that season, wish we could've seen more of her.

I'm not really overly attached to any of these people which is weird because I really like a lot of country music. I guess if I had to pick between all of them, I'd pick Karli but I'm not really sure if she counts.

Edit: A lot of my choices are on the iffy side of whether they're country artists or not but I'm sticking to my picks.

Edited by FloorWax

4 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Female : Lauren Duski

Male     Sundance Head (I don't consider Todd as country singer, but if I do, it would be him 100%)

Yeah, Todd is in no way, shape and form a country artist. Whenever he covers a country song, it never registered to me as country. He's AC/CC.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Lauren Duski and Amber Carrington  

Lol at me forgetting Amber, clear number one (I liked her better singing pop tho)

I also forgot about Wilkes and Kameron, I really like them.

Edited by Daillon

(non-country fan speaking)

Lauren Duski, Kameron Marlowe, Chevel Shepherd.

I'm sure there's more but these are the only three that come to mind at the moment.

I didn't mind Emily Ann Roberts or Morgan Frazier?

Females: Lauren Duski and Chevel Shepherd (easily). Honorable Mention: Danielle Bradbery

Males: Craig Wayne Boyd and Sundance Head (Todd would be if he was considered country) Honorable mention: Adam Wakefield 

Gyth Rigdon, Rod Stokes (not sure he counts or not), Chevel Shepherd, Spensha Baker, Keisha Renee (once again, if she counts), Lauren Duski,  Brennley Brown, Adam Wakefield, Barrett Baber, Zach Seabaugh, Emily Ann Roberts

Of these my favorite is Lauren with Zach and Emily as HM