Favorite Country Artist on The Voice?

Dai

• 9 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 12:31 PM, rp3598 said:

Gyth Rigdon, Rod Stokes (not sure he counts or not), Chevel Shepherd, Spensha Baker, Keisha Renee (once again, if she counts), Lauren Duski,  Brennley Brown, Adam Wakefield, Barrett Baber, Zach Seabaugh, Emily Ann Roberts

Of these my favorite is Lauren with Zach and Emily as HM

I really loved Chevel, Rod and Danielle...

HM: Lauren Duski, Todd T (if he counts)

My favorite female (and overall) country artists are Chevel and Lauren, hands down. 

And for the males, probably Sundance Head and Adam Wakefield. Now, if we are talking about "pure country" males, i loved both James David Carter and Cody Wickline's blind auditions, (too bad they ended flopping later) and i really liked some of Dexter and Gyth performances. (Unfortunately, their mediocre performances overshadow the ones that are actually good so i can't really say i like them), and if i'm being honest with myself, i have to say that i also enjoyed Jake Hoot's overall run in the show, even though i still think he didn't deserve to win (Don't judge me please 🥺)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

My favorite female (and overall) country artists are Chevel and Lauren, hands down. 

And for the males, probably Sundance Head and Adam Wakefield. Now, if we are talking about "pure country" males, i loved both James David Carter and Cody Wickline's blind auditions, (too bad they ended flopping later) and i really liked some of Dexter and Gyth performances. (Unfortunately, their mediocre performances overshadow the ones that are actually good so i can't really say i like them), and if i'm being honest with myself, i have to say that i also enjoyed Jake Hoot's overall run in the show, even though i still think he didn't deserve to win (Don't judge me please 🥺)

Damn, you have such good taste! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

@QueenMae16 since this thread's been revived, i'm curious as to whether you'd add taryn to your list of amber and lauren, and how she'd rank among them if you would.

Also needing to add Chevel, Spensha, Keisha, Morgan of top country artists.

Its a bit unfair for Taryn since she had a much shorter run, but she has been better than below-average or terrible song selective country artists. So let me revise a list.

Based on runs and progression(with consistency involved too)

1. Lauren Duski

2. Amber Carrington

3. Keisha Renee/Chevel Shepherd(its close)

4. Keisha Renee/Chevel Shepherd

5. Spensha Baker

6. Taryn Papa/Morgan Frazier(both bussed and robbed)

7. Taryn Papa/Morgan Frazier

Its still is unfair to Taryn and Morgan since they got Blake's busses, but I have to be fair to the ones who got the chance to prove themselves: Chevel/Keisha/Spensha/Lauren/Amber, all amazing artists who have went to the Semis at least. 

If Taryn and Morgan had better coaches with longer runs, they could surpass Spensha and maybe even both Chevel/Keisha.

Amber and Lauren remain undefeated IMO.

However the two bussed women were better than a lot of other country artists who had longer runs but terrible performances.(Barrett, Emily Ann, Zach) (Jim, Ian, Ben)

• Like 1