The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Any word on if they'll be uploading performances to YouTube? It's Star Wars day and there's a snowball's chance in hell my partner's going to relinquish the TV today, so I want to have a backup plan in place before the show starts.

there should be a livestream link on the discussion thread, if you've got a spare computer/phone to watch on

• Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm just mad we don't know the songs yet, like couldn't the contestants post it or something on IG or some social media? We find out every Monday morning/afternoon.

I know right!

11 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm just mad we don't know the songs yet, like couldn't the contestants post it or something on IG or some social media? We find out every Monday morning/afternoon.

I think it does make for some more excitement tho. When we get the songs IDF always gets an idea of who´s being pimped and bussed, now we´ll find out on the show itself.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I think it does make for some more excitement tho. When we get the songs IDF always gets an idea of who´s being pimped and bussed, now we´ll find out on the show itself.

Imagine if it was like this in Maelyn's Top 8?

Omg I still remember the anxiety I and everyone was having lmao. 

Most worried for Zan and Joanna's song tbh. Allegra and Megan should be fine.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

The contestants also already recorded their possible WC performances? Or will they perform live tomorrow as well if they need to?

i feel like they would have had to pre-record (but that would mean everyone recorded 2 songs)...so we'll see, but the save has to be live

though, they can probably probably pre-record during the day tuesday if they really can't do it live

Edited by holinessss

If you want to see more BTS stuff of their preparations for the show tonight, each of the teams did an Instagram takeover for a different entertainment site.

For Team Legend, check out Access Online.

For Team Kelly, check out TV Guide.

For Team Nick, check out Hollywood Life.

For Team Blake, check out ExtraTV.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Archanium said:

Yay at Todd opening and Thunderstorm closing :thumbs:

Kinda predictable tho 

he's closing? :spaz:

6 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

If you want to see more BTS stuff of their preparations for the show tonight, each of the teams did an Instagram takeover for a different entertainment site.

For Team Legend, check out Access Online.

For Team Kelly, check out TV Guide.

For Team Nick, check out Hollywood Life.

For Team Blake, check out ExtraTV.

thanks 🙂

3 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

Todd is outperforming Thunderstorm on Facebook with such a weak performance, imagine what he can do with a good song and CamWess is doing double the numbers of Zan everywhere.... 

He's gonna win lol.

I pegged Thunderstorm as the winner for a while but idk why I ever thought Todd was losing with the fanbase of this show lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Todd reminds me Rod with his 80's power ballads. I actually think he's one of the better male singers we've had on the show recently. Not as good as Tstorm, but I really like the guy.

• Like 4

CammWess is a sleeper. I didn’t expect for him to have such a following. Someone asked me an hour before the episode who I thought was the underdog and I named Camm. 

I remember saying it on here not too long ago that I believed that John’s best route to win is CammWess, and I stand by that. 💯

• Like 3

It's 100% gonna be one of Tstorm and Todd that wins. Nobody else has much a chance, unless they give a huge breakout performance. I'd say Todd is in the lead to win rn, but if Thunderstorm gives a really good performance he could come out on top.

1 hour ago, indii said:

It's 100% gonna be one of Tstorm and Todd that wins. Nobody else has much a chance, unless they give a huge breakout performance. I'd say Todd is in the lead to win rn, but if Thunderstorm gives a really good performance he could come out on top.

Are facebook numbers usually the biggest indicators? 

It seems Todd is most popular on fb but falls short on other social media sites. 

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

John is asking for people's Top 2 on his team on Twitter to help him decide who to save. Most people are saying Camm and Mandi.

If John listens, then Zan is toast.