idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

They didn't mention Mandi was from San Antonio last night. She performed from Carlsbad here in California. Not expecting the SA crowd you're talking about to come out in full force.

I mean , they didn't mention where many contestants hometown was from. But she is still from SA and if it's in the SA news,  people will likely know about her.  You may be right, but hopefully many people vote from her in and out of SA if she needs it.

Edited by xfactor22

2 hours ago, David68 said:

As of right now, The top 17 performances greatest views on YouTube right now are extremely close. T-Storm has 133,783 views and Allegra has 133,077 views.

I honestly look at Facebook, because that’s usually where all the votes come from. That’s how I knew Kennedy Holmes was gonna lose her season 😫

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

yeah, he looked really shocked (it was kinda funny tbh) so I guessed that they don't know the votes, but at the end of the day who knows (especially with nbc's vague rules)

He looked shocked and sad, actually.  But it really was his own fault.

I was expecting these results actually, I don’t feel like there was any “shocker” tonight. A week ago I would’ve been shock at Cammwess getting the vote over Zan and Thunderstorm getting the vote over Allegra, but today, I totally expected both of those as well as all of the other results. (I am heartbroken for Joei and Arei but I expected that too)

Here’s your Top 9...

1. Zan Fiskum

2. Micah Iverson

3. Todd Tilghman

4. Toneisha Harris

5. Megan Danielle

6. Joanna Serenko

7. CamWess

8. Thunderstorm Artis

9. Allegra Miles. 

Wow! IMO these are incredible artists! The finale is going to be unpredictable TBH! This might be the best lineup since Season 13 TBH.

8 hours ago, MateusSa said:

If Samantha Howell had won the Four Way Knockout, She would do the Kacey Musgraves version of Neon Moon by Brooks & Dunn

I also discovered that Todd Michael Hall was set to sing More Than a Feeling by Boston

I personally think this Top 9 is better than Season 13's Top 8. 

I love Thunderstorm, Zan, Allegra, Micah, CammWess, and Joanna. I also like Todd, Megan, and Toneisha. No stinkers here.

In S13 I didn't really care for Red or Adam so I think they bring down that season's T8. 

4 minutes ago, MateusSa said:

I also discovered that Todd Michael Hall was set to sing More Than a Feeling by Boston

WHY WHY WHY Somebody to Love my a$$, I hate the producers of this show sometimes...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I love Thunderstorm, Zan, Allegra, Micah, CammWess, and Joanna. I also like Todd, Megan, and Toneisha. No stinkers here.

In S13 I didn't really care for Red or Adam so I think they bring down that season's T8. 

I agree this Season has been pretty great! These top 9 are going to make the finale unpredictable!!

if you go to 3:12 Jon Mullins and his wife are in Mandi's home lol

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

if you go to 3:12 Jon Mullins and his wife are in Mandi's home lol

Social Distancing King & Queen!

• Haha 2

This season may not have started well, but we were lucky that the "worst" artists were eliminated early, and we were left with more and more good artists until we reached the top 17 which were all super solid overall, and now this top 9 that IMO is extra talented, I literally like them all. In the other seasons there were always some I didn't like, but there are none in this one.

• Like 2

Just noticed that The Voice retweeted all of of the coaches´pleas to save their artists on the Wildcarld, except for Kelly´s....

38 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I agree that this t9 is really great but idk if I would go that far. Addison, Brooke, Chloe, Noah, Keisha, Davon, Adam, and Red were a great group and even though I'm not a huge traditional country fan, I still liked all 8 of them. I wish we had actual lives so we could truly see what the t9 is capable of.

Just now, rp3598 said:

I agree that this t9 is really great but idk if I would go that far. Addison, Brooke, Chloe, Noah, Keisha, Davon, Adam, and Red were a great group and even though I'm not a huge traditional country fan, I still liked all 8 of them. I wish we had actual lives so we could truly see what the t9 is capable of.

agree to disagree i guess.

Posted (edited)

I really wish we had more weeks. if they got rid of the road to the lives, we would've had a t12 going into next week and based on voting from this week, we would've had:

Thunderstorm, Allegra, and I hope Nick would save Arei

Micah, Megan, Cedrice

Cammwess, Zan, Mandi C

Todd, Toneisha, Joanna

Even though the t9 is great, this would've been such a great t12. I wanted to see more from many of them particularly Arei

Edited by rp3598
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

agree to disagree i guess.

still both fantastic semifinal groups. I do agree these two seasons are two of the best semifinalist groups that we've ever had

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I totally agree. This is one of, if not the best semifinals group we've ever had. I don't think I've ever liked everyone going into the top 8-9. Even my favorite seasons have an unimpressive Top 8 contestant (Example: Braiden, Red). Too bad this whole virus thing had to happen at the time it did, because this is one of my favorite casts The Voice has ever had.

Edited by indii
  • Like 3

I mean, look at the bright side, you can´t say that this season of the Voice won´t be remembered.

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha has the most likes and comments on Twitter 

I was worried she would be in the b3 next week but hopefully she can manage her way into the m3 at least. I think most of the spots are up for grabs so hopefully she brings it like she did for diamonds

Just now, rp3598 said:

I was worried she would be in the b3 next week but hopefully she can manage her way into the m3 at least. I think most of the spots are up for grabs so hopefully she brings it like she did for diamonds

Yeah I think she will especially since it’s fan week. Hopefully her fans give her a solid song choice 

If anyone wants to watch me have a personal meltdown, tune in for next week's results thread - I don't want anyone to get cut.

• Haha 3

Trivia: according to Todd, the set Carson is hosting from was actually set up in his home, so he's actually streaming from home like the rest of them.

How is the results gonna work next week? How will the wild card work