idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

John is asking for people's Top 2 on his team on Twitter to help him decide who to save. Most people are saying Camm and Mandi.

If John listens, then Zan is toast.

26 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Are they going to do the studio version on iTunes? Where they do the apple bonus thing? Did that start today??

Not a thing this season, unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

John is asking for people's Top 2 on his team on Twitter to help him decide who to save. Most people are saying Camm and Mandi.

This is honestly a pretty smart move. He's trying to save whoever has the best chance of moving forward. 

4 minutes ago, Theleaguan said:

Are facebook numbers usually the biggest indicators? 

It seems Todd is most popular on fb but falls short on other social media sites. 

Seems about right for an older male contestant. They almost always have less buzz on Twitter, Instagram, and especially YouTube.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

They probably gave Todd the pimp spot tonight, so they can give it to Thunderstorm in the finale. Next week, it will go to whichever Kelly or John contestant they want to push. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

They probably gave Todd the pimp spot tonight, so they can give it to Thunderstorm in the finale. Next week, it will go to whichever Kelly or John contestant they want to push. 

Yeah, they definitely are aiming for a Team Nick win, they gave Thunderstorm a killer song that fit him like a glove, so i´m pretty sure he´s just getting started. But by the looks of it Todd is beating him in Facebook, so I assume i´ll be a race between these two to the finale. 

My prediction is that Megan gets the pimp spot next week and Thunderstorm gets in the finale.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, they definitely are aiming for a Team Nick win, they gave Thunderstorm a killer song that fit him like a glove, so i´m pretty sure he´s just getting started. But by the looks of it Todd is beating him in Facebook, so I assume i´ll be a race between these two to the finale. 

My prediction is that Megan gets the pimp spot next week and Thunderstorm gets in the finale.

I agree. Next weeks pimp spot will go to whoever gets the PV for Kelly and then the finale will be Thunderstorm. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Allegra gets the pimp spot next week if they really want to push team nick

They like to have each coach represented in the finale, so if they think they can pull off an instant save with a particular Kelly or John contestant, they’ll shoot for that, and give the pimp spot to the more vulnerable one. Think Kennedy and Kirk. One of them was probably not capable of winning the instant save. 

I think Micah is going to get the PV on Kelly’s team, so he’s definitely a good candidate for the pimp spot next week. Cammwess would have a better shot at the instant save than Micah. 

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They like to have each coach represented in the finale, so if they think they can pull off an instant save with a particular Kelly or John contestant, they’ll shoot for that, and give the pimp spot to the more vulnerable one. Think Kennedy and Kirk. One of them was probably not capable of winning the instant save. 

I think Micah is going to get the PV on Kelly’s team, so he’s definitely a good candidate for the pimp spot next week. Cammwess would have a better shot at the instant save than Micah. 

It’s scaring me that this season is having a really high chance of an all male finale

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agenator333 said:

It’s scaring me that this season is having a really high chance of an all male finale

It really is, bless Cammwess, but no Zan or Allegra in that finale? robbed if its true.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

It really is, bless Cammwess, but no Zan or Allegra in that finale? robbed if its true.

As you know, I'm a Zan stan, but I think she has 0.1% chance at the finale at this point. Allegra's the one I can see making it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

Oh, sh*t. I didn’t even think about that. Minivan would like that. Go, Megan? She probably has a better chance of PV than what I’m giving her credit for. 

Right now I think Todd and Tstorm are the only locks. Allegra, Micah, Megan, and Joanna (if she makes it) will be the ones fighting for those two spots.

Just watching Twitter and Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if the final is Todd T, Thunderstorm, Megan and Micah...They're leading all the views. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Just watching Twitter and Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if the final is Todd T, Thunderstorm, Megan and Micah...They're leading all the views. 

How about the view/like ratio? I’m too lazy to figure it out this season, plus I don’t know how indicative it is in such a short season. Jake had a stronger view/like ratio than Katie last season, even though she was dominating the views. Who’s the most polarizing contender this season? 

Edited by TeamAudra

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How about the view/like ratio? I’m too lazy to figure it out this season, plus I don’t know how indicative it is in such a short season. Jake had a stronger view/like ratio than Katie last season, even though she was dominating the views. Who’s the most polarizing contender this season? 

I did view/like but unfortunately it was only on YT, cause FB = :(. So, my results might not be that indicative.

Also my YT analysis (including Todd T. cause he wasn't doing too great on YT) is giving me CammWess, Allegra, Megan, Micah, Zan, Thunderstorm, Todd T., Toneisha, and Michael as a possible T9

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

If John listens, then Zan is toast.

You're assuming Zan  doesn't get the PV

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

They like to have each coach represented in the finale

But who could possibly be John's representation?  As I and many other people have said over the weeks, John is the prime candidate to get the wipeout this season based on his team alone.

Edited by Rodney

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But who could possibly be John's representation?  As I many people have said over the weeks, John is the prime candidate to get the wipeout this season based on his team alone.

CammWess is actually really popular in some social media, so I wouldn't be surprised if CammWess was in the IS for T4, or even wins it (although there's some CRAZY competition this season)

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But who could possibly be John's representation?  As I and many other people have said over the weeks, John is the prime candidate to get the wipeout this season based on his team alone.

I mean Zan or Mandi. Zan could potentially be the one to face Todd in the Top 2. Mandi could at least make the finale, especially with San Antonio's support.  CamWess may have an outside shot. As good as Mike is, he seems to be the usual first after PO show eliminee type of contestant. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Mandi. 😍 Hopefully John saves Mandi if it's needed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

I mean Zan or Mandi. Zan could potentially be the one to face Todd in the Top 2. Mandi could at least make the finale, especially with San Antonio's support.  CamWess may have an outside shot. As good as Mike is, he seems to be the usual first after PO show eliminee type of contestant. 

Zan will not make Top 2, or even finale given her support. She also has a low chance of getting PV here over CammWess, and might not get CS. Furthermore, Mandi will not make finale because a lot of minivan hates her cause she beat Thunderstorm (think SaRayah) and anyways, there are many other more popular singers this season.

Apparently people on Facebook also don't appreciate Mandi singing in Spanish. 

1 minute ago, Archanium said:

Apparently people on Facebook also don't appreciate Mandi singing in Spanish. 

Deleting/deactiviting my Facebook is the greatest thing I've ever done for mental health. I get angry/frustrated much less often now lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1