The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Ali Caldwell was still robbed, I just thought of her today and how she never even made the finale with a season of flops.

Why, because fans had to have more country, of course! And of course, her main Twitter save competition was someone on Team Adam, who practically had a stranglehold on the teenybooper girls who use Twitter. :rolleyes:

I miss Queen Kyla so much, you have no idea... :wub:

Even though I don't care for the majority of the artists who you listed, and actively dislike a few.

Many people say s14 has no talent but all but Kyla is imo the most talented person in 14 15 16 and 17 besides Maelyn. I love Brynn but Kyla deserved to win

I just noticed, the chain of Gwen having a male frontrunner is broken now.

Now will the chain of males winning in her seasons continue? or be shut down?

Interesting! There was a great thread with American Idol's urban legends and superstitions. Did we ever start one for The Voice?

Interesting! There was a great thread with American Idol's urban legends and superstitions. Did we ever start one for The Voice?

I don't think so(at least from what I saw skimming through the threads)

Edit: We did have a trivia thread, so we actually did have one. Although its not labeled superstition. Still fun though.

Edited by QueenMae16

I don't think so(at least from what I saw skimming through the threads)

Edit: We did have a trivia thread, so we actually did have one. Although its not labeled superstition. Still fun though.

So sad all that's gone now. :'(

Apparently Reba was approached about being the country coach to start the voice. However she passed because she was to busy. Reba and Blake shared management, and they suggested him instead.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Reba could have been in Blake's position? Now THAT I would have stanned.

But we have to deal with Blake's arrogant self all the time. :x

Edited by QueenMae16

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Reba could have been in Blake's position? Now THAT I would have stanned.

But we have to deal with Blake's arrogant self all the time. :x

There are things about Blaje that I don't like, either, but is he really all that arrogant?

I'm just not feeling the S17 Top 13, now Top 11, one way or the other. I thought everyone was good going into the top 13, but then the actual top 13 show made me change my mind about a few of them. :fear: But I'm just indifferent to it all. Good performers are good, bad performers are bad, but I don't care either way. I don't care that Cali was eliminated, for example, but I do hate the way some members here talk about her.

The episode of The Kelly Clarkson show with Gwen, Blake, John, and Carson as guests will be airing on Thursday, 11/21. Melinda Rodriguez from Team Kelly this season will also be appearing on the show, Brooke Stephenson tagged along with her, but it doesn't seem like she's going to be a guest on the show. Kelly does a cover song at the beginning of each episode and the song title is usually specified in the episode description of the show, but this episode it said it was a surprise which makes me think it might either involve the other coaches or former Voice contestants. That's just a guess though.

The coaches (+ Carson) performed 'Neon Moon' on the KC show.

I don't know how to post a video in here, you can look it up on YT :haha:

Everyone sounded it good and it's cute how Carson has been included in both performances the coaches have done together this season. Usually the opening cover is only 1:30 long, but since this was a special performance with all the coaches they extended it an extra minute.

Here's Neon Moon:

m9k2HPr1MB4

Some other clips

Playing a mystery voice game guys vs girls:

sKYuEcZA6cY

9cfXO9KEu20

I think that the clear and just top 6 is Ricky, Kat, Katie, Marybeth, Rose, and Jake but I have a bad feeling that Hello Sunday will take one of those spots

For as much trash as ive talked about this season...that would actually be a pretty good top 6 imo...if it happens.

Melinda Rodriguez from Team Kelly this season will also be appearing on Kelly's show today. Brooke Stephenson tagged along with her, but she's just sitting in the front row.

If the show gets pre-empted in your market or you can't watch it on TV for some other reason (no cable, outside the U.S. etc) you can watch it on demand on nbc.com.

Gwen looks like Kelly lol

I agree, maybe they're related :teehee:

NBC’S ‘CHRISTMAS IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER’ SPECIAL RETURNS DEC. 4 TO CELEBRATE AND REVEL IN THE FESTIVE HOLIDAY SEASON –

Just before the lighting of the iconic tree in Rockefeller Plaza, audiences will be treated to festive performances by Chicago, Brett Eldredge, Derek & Julianne Hough, John Legend, Idina Menzel, Lea Michele, NE-YO, Gwen Stefani, Straight No Chaser, Skylar Astin & Alex Newell from NBC’s midseason drama, “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist,” and appearances by Miss America 2019 Nia Franklin and the Radio City Rockettes. NBC’s “Today” anchors Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb, Craig Melvin, Al Roker will host the joyous event. Prior to the primetime telecast, an additional live hour of the special will be broadcast on all NBC Owned Television Stations as well as many of the NBC affiliates (7-8 p.m. ET. Check local listings). The regional hour will be co-hosted by “Access Hollywood’s” Mario Lopez along with NBC 4 New York’s Stefan Holt and Natalie Pasquarella. Check local listings. – Read more at NBCUMV