The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Lauren + Brennan L just did a live together and they seem like they would be a lot of fun to hang out with. Brennan wants to release a single but is not sure what genre she wants to go. She said everyone expects her to go country but she's kinda over it.

No direction, no chance.

I suspected this about her after a while.

I mean yeah some voice contestants know the genre they wanna be but isn’t it for some contestants a journey to find what type of artist they are? I mean I cloud probably give a couple examples of contestants who went far on the show but didn’t have a particular genre in mind for what they wanted to do

I love her voice so I'm not opposed to listening to it to see if I like it at least.

We’ve all seen how difficult it is for the contestants to get music released after the show, let alone get people to listen to it. I’m talking about the ones who actually have drive. But, I wish her luck. CCM is something she should consider, IMO.

We’ve all seen how difficult it is for the contestants to get music released after the show, let alone get people to listen to it. I’m talking about the ones who actually have drive. But, I wish her luck. CCM is something she should consider, IMO.

Yep the music industry is a rough business to break into to. Obviously most of the contestants won't have much luck in it. Being young and pretty will help but she will need more than just that of course.

Mr S1 said Kelly dressed like a scarecrow :lmao:

Sure, that works. I just laughed when I saw it. There were several references to the Jetsons. 🚀👩‍🚀

Also, paper airplanes 🛩 and that game where you pick a letter & a number & tells your fate.

I just laugh :haha: Looked ridiculous IMHO

But, scarecrow works... heck, I'd run from it :fear:

Hey, is an impeachment about the same as a rotten apple? :icecream:

Edited by Drew1903

Should Faith Hill be a coach?

I think she would be fantastic and her merging of the Country-Pop lane would bring more than what Miley ever brought or even Kelly brings as of now.

The producers would never because she won’t bring in viewers like Miley and Kelly. They’re seat is the recent popish lane, Faith would be in Blake’s lane as the country resident. Adams old spot seems to be an open void tho although I think they call it the rock coach

Should Faith Hill be a coach?

I think she would be fantastic and her merging of the Country-Pop lane would bring more than what Miley ever brought or even Kelly brings as of now.

If they wanted a country pop singer I think they would probably look more towards the Kelsea's and Marens of the world instead.

363 Users in the voice forum right now, I'm surprised, seems like more than last season
I've been wondering if the counter is cumulative over a certain time period instead of showing current time stats. It's been kinda wonky lately.

I've been wondering if the counter is cumulative over a certain time period instead of showing current time stats. It's been kinda wonky lately.

I'm not sure, but it went up all through the episode, next week we start over so counts so be accurate by then

it used to go down each week as contestants left the show