The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

I MISS QUEEN SO MUCH!!!

Thank you for this :'(

One of the 2 or 3 best performances in the history of this show. We'll never see another Maelyn.

In the midst of these dark days on the forum and The Voice, we must not lose sight of what we have witnessed in recent seasons.

(I like drama lol :giggle:)

While I’m still feeling sorry for myself about Kyndal and Khaleas untimely elimination and robbery, I really feel for Gracee and her fans. No reason why she shouldn’t have gone through tonight.

This season is officially over for me. :x

Merry Christmas ya'll.

This season is officially over for me. :x

Merry Christmas ya'll.

I feel ya I really liked 3 contestants and lost 2 of them due to sheer stupidity but at the same time I feel compelled to help Marybeth destroy Blake and Gwen. If Marybeth can't win I'll settle for anyone on Team Legend though because F those other coaches.

Edited by CGlaserFan

I feel ya I really liked 3 contestants and lost 2 of them due to sheer stupidity but at the same time I feel compelled to help Marybeth destroy Blake and Gwen. If Marybeth can't win I'll settle for anyone on Team Legend though because F those other coaches.

Omg yes!

(I really don't mean to hate on Joana and Max, but their coaches are tragic)

Marybeth should be the winner of this season.

Omg yes!

(I really don't mean to hate on Joana and Max, but their coaches are tragic)

Marybeth should be the winner of this season.

Sorry about Gracee, especially since she had one of the better performances. :hug:

I think some others didn't make it bc they didn't have good performances that night--nerves and/or bad song choices--and at this stage, casuals vote based on the week's performances rather than overall work.

Just confirms that if you're a save, you better get that PV bc your chances of being a CS are extremely low.

HS getting the IS wasn't a shocker considering the demo: they saved the cute little girls. Hello was good enough tbh, but Sunday shouldn't even be there.

Sorry about Gracee, especially since she had one of the better performances. :hug:

I think some others didn't make it bc they didn't have good performances that night--nerves and/or bad song choices--and at this stage, casuals vote based on the week's performances rather than overall work.

Just confirms that if you're a save, you better get that PV bc your chances of being a CS are extremely low.

HS getting the IS wasn't a shocker considering the demo: they saved the cute little girls. Hello was good enough tbh, but Sunday shouldn't even be there.

Yep...the coaches are almost always gonna stick with the people that have been with them from the start, whether they deserve it or not.

All that BS that Blake was telling Gracee about making a "strategic decision" just made him look like an ass.

Yep...the coaches are almost always gonna stick with the people that have been with them from the start, whether they deserve it or not.

All that BS that Blake was telling Gracee about making a "strategic decision" just made him look like an ass.

True. I don't get Blake's obsession with Cali. She was my top girl at first, but damn that went south fast. Even Ricky B would've been a better choice if he had to save one of his originals.

True. I don't get Blake's obsession with Cali. She was my top girl at first, but damn that went south fast. Even Ricky B would've been a better choice if he had to save one of his originals.

Agree 100%. I really liked Cali in the beginning but there is no way she belongs in T13. Blake's full of it.

Agree 100%. I really liked Cali in the beginning but there is no way she belongs in T13. Blake's full of it.

Yeah I liked Cali at first to but it didn't last. She was by far the weakest on his team and he threw away a very good singer for her because she wasn't on his team at the start which is a really terrible reason.

Edited by CGlaserFan

Yeah I liked Cali at first to but it didn't last. She was by far the weakest on his team and he threw away a very good singer for her because she wasn't on his team at the start which is a really terrible reason.

Yep...classic Blake tho. I probably shoulda seen this coming.

The Voice is having an Alumni Event in Nashville this week/today. Some people that are there include Kyla Jade, Kendra Checkett, Kim Cherry, Hannah Kay, Carter Lloyd H, Andrew Jannakos, Jackie Verna, Emily Ann (who also performed at the event), Cecily Hennigan, Dallas Caroline, Reagan Strange, RaeLyn (also performing), Sundance Head, Red Marlow, The Bundys, Presley Tennant, Gyth Rigdon, and more probably.

The Voice is having an Alumni Event in Nashville this week/today. Some people that are there include Kyla Jade, Kendra Checkett, Kim Cherry, Hannah Kay, Carter Lloyd H, Andrew Jannakos, Jackie Verna, Emily Ann (who also performed at the event), Cecily Hennigan, Dallas Caroline, Reagan Strange, RaeLyn (also performing), Sundance Head, Red Marlow, The Bundys, Presley Tennant, Gyth Rigdon, and more probably.

I miss Queen Kyla so much, you have no idea... :wub:

Even though I don't care for the majority of the artists who you listed, and actively dislike a few.