The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Yeah it was a known thing, what I was most disappointed by was the fact that it was montaged. That was a bummer. But I liked Gracee as well so that softened the blow.

Yeah, that too.

For me, the saddest story of the season was Brooke's. Blake offered her nothing but the finale, but nonetheless, she picked Kelly and let's just say that her decision didn't pay off :haha:.

Yeah, that too.

For me, the saddest story of the season was Brooke's. Blake offered her nothing but the finale, but nonetheless, she picked Kelly and let's just say that her decision didn't pay off :haha:.

OMG yes Brooke was so robbed. She could have easily made the finale I would think, and give Hoot a run for his money.

Thanks for the update.

:w00t:

I’m on the Brennan Lassiter elimination and my jaw just dropped. I was trying to see if there was a meltdown here.

I really want to know what Kelly was thinking here, since we didn't get to see that Battle. I really hope Brennan did bomb that one. Otherwise, her choice of Gracee mystifies me.

If the top 4 will be Jake, Katie, Ricky and Rose, it would be the first Finale in which everyone is 30+, right?

Also, it would be a finale without a teenager. When was the last time that there is no teen finalist? I'm thinking seasons 3 and 7 but I have not paid much attention to seasons 9-11.

Edited by season1

If the top 4 will be Jake, Katie, Ricky and Rose, it would be the first Finale in which everyone is 30+, right?

Also, it would be a finale without a teenager. When was the last time that there is no teen finalist? I'm thinking seasons 3 and 7 but I have not paid much attention to seasons 9-11.

S16

S10 also had no teenager.

Edited by TeamAudra

So other than the first 3 seasons, when the show has been targeting experienced contestants, there's always a teenager in the finale except for S7, S10 and S16. Danielle Bradbery in S4 is the first teen finalist and the first teen winner.

Even if Kat somehow pulls the upset and makes it to the finale, she’s 19. Barely a teenager. Marybeth is 18. The only hope for TPTB to get a non-adult teen in is HS. Should we expect a heavy dose of pimping?

Would Ricky, Rose, Katie, Jake be the first time all finalists are 30+?