Where Would You Rank GNT in Your List Of Winners?

Hamza Tufail

Choose the appropriate option  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• My Favorite Winner
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 15
    • Between 15 to 20
    • Dead last

In my top five:

1. Brynn Cartelli

2. Carter Rubin

3. Maelyn Jarmon

4. Alisan Porter

5. Girl Named Tom

6. Chris Blue

7. Chevel Shepherd

8. Chloe Kohanski

9. Sundance Head

10. Josh Kauffman

Their win knocked Chris Blue out of my top five, and down to my sixth favorite.

They’re my favorite but I also am just really not a fan of The Voice.  This was the first season I watched the whole thing… and legit only because I’ve been a fan of Wendy’s since I was a kid.  But I ended up loving GNT from their audition straight through.  But I HAVE at least seen one performance of all the winners.  Now I’ll probably not watch the next 20 seasons 😂😂😂

they'll most definitely be in my top 5 🏆

My top 5 is as follow:

1. Brynn Cartelli (she's tied with Chevel tbh, only put her first because it she was the first one I rooted for)

2. Chevel Shepherd

3. Maelyn Jarmon

4. GNT

5. Alisan Porter/Jake Hoot

Go on.. compliments my taste :giggle:

Edited by CaptainOggy6320

I started watching in 2015 (season9) and fell in love with Ellie Lawrence.  now that she had babies.

It's so rarely that the winner is the one that I initially rooted for, plus I did not intentionally watch the whole season since 17-20

as my favorite is eliminated during the middle of season too early.

However, this season, I'm absolutely happy all along through to the ending scene.

My personal Favorites  : Girl Named Tom💖 (season 21: Team Kelly) ...Very related and also keep inspiring to me in many ways... 

Also including in TOP3 : Cassadee Pope (season 3: Team Blake)  ...She has made me watching the voice and finding my heart in the music...

Maelyn Jarmon (season 16: Team Legend)  ...She killed any man: she is wonder woman at that circumstance ... 

TOP5                               Brynn Cartelli    (season 14: Team Kelly)  ...What the world need now is love takes her in...                                                                                                                         Alisan Porter    (season 10: Team Christina) ...No reason why she is here, but something tells me she's somewhere in my brain...