• Girl named Tom
    • Jershika Maple
    • Paris Winningham

Top 4(barring no busses)

PV1: GNT

PV2: Paris/Hailey

PV3: Hailey/Paris

PV4: Wendy

IS: Joshua/Lana(I can legit see Lana possibly winning this, if she does well) I'll vote Joshua for now though, since they will prob pimp him as John's best shot into the finale.

RIP Ariana(flop season, bussing Holly and Bella tbh, lmao)

• Like 1

GNT, Hailey, and Paris appear to be the safest going into next week.

Wendy will likely get the fourth PV, but I can also see a case made for Joshua or Lana.

Assuming Wendy advances via PV, Jim & Sasha will be pimped HARD in the Save to try and get Ari into the finale. TPTB won’t actively promote Team Legend, but probably won’t bus them either (since John would still be a third coach in the finale), and Lana will get bussed almost as hard as J&S will get pimped.

If PV #4 goes to Joshua, then Wendy, Lana, and Jershika will be J&S’s competition. This might actually be J&S’s best odds of advancing, since Wendy and Lana could split the Blake vote and Wendy and Jershika could split the powerhouse vote.

If PV #4 goes to Lana, then J&S will still be pimped but have longer odds going up against Wendy (who Blake seems to view as one of his front runners) + Team Legend (who are both stronger live performers).

Girl Named Tom, Paris Winningham, Hailey Mia and Wendy Moten seem like the PVs here

As for the other 4, it seems like a tossup, and I’m not certain about anything, but by process of elimination, we have two IS winners and one contestant on a team with two people already. My guess is Joshua Vacanti, since title would be easier to pimp him in the save, but they might also try to push for Jim and Sasha to get Ariana a finalist.

I think we all have a Top 4 agreed upon, so I'll just say that I think the IS will be between Joshua and Jim & Sasha because they're the frontrunners of the teams they represent. I hope Joshua wins, but if Jim & Sasha don't perform awful, they might just take it...

8 hours ago, Kwamu said:

I have a gut feeling that Jim and Sasha will make it, however, song choice will mean EVERYTHING.

The Voice is about to do everything in their power to get them there. 

I’m only confident about:

1. GNT

2. Paris

3. Wendy 

After that, who knows. 

Hailey should make it. She’s arguably been the best contestant. But a bad song choice could do her in. I think she wins the instant save if it comes to that. 

like I said, the Voice will do everything in its power to gets J & S there. Im not sure it’ll be enough, but I don’t think they can win an instant save against, Jershika, Joshua, or Hailey. So, IMO / they either get a pv spot, or they are out.

Lana is interesting. Despite her having my favorite performance this week, I think she’s the least deserving of a finals spot. Still, she’s team Blake so both a PV spot and an instant save are possible. 

Joshua and Jershika have two of the biggest voices, but can have some pitch issues. Both are capable of a mess and a masterpiece. I don’t see either getting a PV spot unless pimped (which again, I think will go to J&S). But I do think that the only two people capable of beating either of them in an  IS is Wendy or Hailey. 

so my final guess..

Girl Named Tom

Paris

Wendy

J&S

Hailey (IS)

PV1: GNT. Probable winner, but I don’t think it’s as much of a lock as most do. They have their share of detractors. Some have even stated they like them, but won’t vote for a trio on principle. 

PV2: Hailey. Honestly, I don’t recall a less polarizing teen girl on the show, and I’m sure she’s a casual vote magnet.
PV3: Wendy. She’s polarizing, but she’s also the best singer in the competition. She is not, however, the best performer. She needs to step up her game. 
PV4. Paris. Solid, consistent contestant, and to top it off, he’s on the most popular coach’s team. 

Instant save: Either J&S, Joshua or Jershika.  

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

PV1: GNT. Probable winner, but I don’t think it’s as much of a lock as most do. They have their share of detractors. Some have even stated they like them, but won’t vote for a trio on principle. 

PV2: Hailey. Honestly, I don’t recall a less polarizing teen girl on the show, and I’m sure she’s a casual vote magnet

If GNT doesn't go back to Dust in the Wind/pre-lives level, Hailey could beat them, imo. Both had, let's say, an off week but Hailey got much less criticism. Sure, she got less likes but we know Jake fed off that.

18 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

If GNT doesn't go back to Dust in the Wind/pre-lives level, Hailey could beat them, imo. Both had, let's say, an off week but Hailey got much less criticism. Sure, she got less likes but we know Jake fed off that.

There are too many people voting who never post anything on social media for me to say anything is a lock on this show. 

Jim and Sasha got PV yesterday, but take in account, there were 7 contestants that advanced vía PV. Next week, there will be only 4, and since they have been in the bottom before, they are clearly not that popular. 

My prediction for the bottom 4

- Lana

- Jershika 

- J&S  

- Joshua 

IS winner: Joshua 

Even if J&S get the pimp spot in the IS, they are not winning it; Joshua will outsang them easily. 

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yep. All of them have made a case for the finale

Honestly, letting my biases aside, I think almost all of the Top 8 have made cases for themselves on the finale. I love 5 of them, and while I'm not big on Hailey and Lana, I can't deny that they have brought it week after week.

The only exception would be Jim and Sasha. They have had their moments on the show (Their KO, T11, and I'm actually enjoying their T10 more as of now), but also misses (Their PO, T13, T11 IS). They have been way too inconsistent for me to have as finalists, but if it happens, it is what it is.

Only one I know is gone is Lana. She likely can’t get a PV and will be done no favors in an instant save.

I am imagining a freak scenario in which Jim and Sasha get a PV over Wendy, but that might be a bit too much to assume when she is on Team Blake.

Assuming this Instant Save is a 4 way it really makes things confusing. TPTB don’t even necessarily have to choose between Joshua and Jershika, for example, since the only prerequisite is that they have to make Semis as opposed to Top 6. I suppose that performance order will come down to Monday’s voting results. 

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Oh what I'd give for Jershika to take one of those spots. Hope she gets a PV or destroys it in the IS if needed🙏

I would absolutely love for Jershika to make it but unfortunately she won the Instant Save last round which is likely the Death Knell though I hope Im wrong

also shes competing against Wendy Moten which absolutely does her no favors sadly

Gonna be honest, because I don't have a horse in this particular race. But in case John actually reaches the finale... It's probably going to be with Joshua. He's been getting PV over Jershika  for a while now.  

However, I don't think John will reach the finale.

Having said that.

1. Girl Named Tom

Even though I wasn't enthusiastic of their Top 10 performance, I feel like it cemented their way to the top even more. Paris is the only one who can get close to GNT and even on his best days, there's still a considerable margin between both competitors. 

2. Paris Winningham 

Paris is without a doubt Blake's frontrunner. He would have this season on the bag if not for GNT. He is talented and can connect easily with Minivan. I mean... telling a sad story about connection to a country song before performing it, even though he is not a country artist? Come on. I don't think he do it on purpose, but the guy has been very appealing. 

3. Hailey Mia

I'm actually unsure about this particular placement for Hailey. TPTB has been selling her very well, but her last performance may have dampered things a little bit. But she's still on the run, much more than other competitors. 

4. Wendy Moten

Ugh, it pains me to place her in 4th because she's above everyone else on the competition. But the girl doesn't have a clue on how to appeal to the audience and unfortunetly it's an important part of the game. Blake has been a terrible coach when it comes to "navigating" the competition with her, as well. At this point, he's nothing more than a glorified cheerleader for her. 

5. Jim and Sasha

If Paris is the Dark Horse, those two are the wildcard. I don 't understand exactly how they are getting voted through and I don't particularly like their act. But well, they are climbing and always in a very unexpected manner. In fact, I have a strange gut feeling that somehow, J&S and Hailey Mia are now direct competition  and their respective placements are interchangeable.

Also, I'm sure TPTB will pull a robegate if Ariana do not have a contestant in the finale. 

Well, Monday will define everything. 
Let's wait and see. 

Edited by SNI2