Favorite female singer (Better version)

Gustavo527

Pick your favorite  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite female singer? (Better version)

• Sam Behymer
    • Sugar Joans
    • Reagan James
    • Courtney Harrell
    • Darby Walker
    • Ashland Craft
    • Shiann Jones
    • Reagan Strange
    • Celia Babini
    • Kim Cherry
    • Hello Sunday
    • Kat Hammock
    • Payton Lamar
    • Worth the Wait
    • Christine Cain

Same dinamic. I know IDF loved all of them :giggle:, so, i'm pretty sure it will be a really hard choice (not as hard as with the male version, though)  

PD: I wanted to add more options on both polls but IDF wouldn't let me :thumbsdown: (And i didn't want to put two questions) 

Let's go

Didn’t like any of these contestants (at least in Lives), but I tolerated some of them in Prelives and liked a few of them in the Blinds but not anything else (though some of them had auditions I didn’t like).

I think that most people were covered, but who were the 2/3 that almost made it? 

Edited by Cookie73

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Kim. She wasn´t nearly as bad as IDF makes her out to be, and overall was actually quite consistent. She has good breath control and was able to mantain a good rhythm while moving around at the same time. That takes work.

Yeah, I agree especially her battle with Kendra. I enjoyed her performances during the show but my favorite was her "Waterfalls" performance. I still listen to her studio version of the song today. 

You forgot Ayanna Joni 😕 So I voted Kim Cherry !

Seriously, she wasn’t that bad. I liked Courtney Harrell’s pre-lives too. Mixed feelings about Hello Sunday, they improved for sure but outlasted so many more deserving artists.

Oof, I didn’t think the female version would be as bad as the male one but here we are :haha:

I’ll go with Ashland. I’m still salty about Moriah, but she wasn’t awful, just really boring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I actually picked Kim on this one- she was kind of decent for me and I even liked her pre-live performances 

Ashland was decent too but too bland imo (Moriah should've advanced over her- yes I'm still not over that robbery)

• Like 1

I guess the least bad of these groups was Kim and Ashland. I have opposite opinions on their auditions since I really did not like Kim’s audition and I really liked Ashland’s audition. However, Kim’s battle with Kendra (who had one of my favorite auditions and possibly my favorite one chair audition ever) was excellent and they managed to keep up with each other. I would have rather had Kendra as Blake’s non country favorite of the season (would have made the season better for me, as she was one of my favorite contestants that season and my favorite female besides Maelyn). I felt that Kim was a good singer and I didn’t like how she focused a lot on rapping (some of her performances felt like novelty), but was generally meh outside of the battle and playoff (I liked Waterfalls, but didn’t love it like her battle).
Ashland is a different story. She was meh every round after her audition (I can’t believe Miley picked her over Chloe’s breakout performance) and then she robbed Moriah, my favorite artist of the season, from the Top 12 (Moriah really knew who she was as an artist, especially for how young she was. And her off show stuff is amazing. It’s also a bummer because we never get really good rockers like her on the show, and they never go far).

The others gave really bad performances in Lives, and I disliked all of the ones that I remember at that point (Kim and Ashland were the only ones I don’t remember being that bad in Lives, just meh)

22 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Payton Lamar sounded amazing in her audition and Courtney had a great KO. Kat and Hello Sunday had their moments as well, but the rest of them....

Actually disregard this, my vote goes to queen Shi'Ann. Every song sounds better when the entire thing is just a single 2 minute long uncontrolled run🤩 She stomped on and totally deserved to beat Janice and Jon in the lives!!!

• Haha 2

I actually liked Reagan James.  Besides, she had the chutzpah to release a flipped version of her coaches song on YouTube between the POs and the TOP 12 show.  I don't know of anyone else who released a song while they were a active member of the cast. Yeah, she needed to reign in her creativity at times....but she was only 15.