The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 1 ● Discussion

istersay

3 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Aright Im flipping, Cam's winning

Honestly, if any of these contestants beat Cam it'll be worse than that time someone beat Adam Lambert. 😆

He's one of The Voice's best. Vocally, right up there with Tessanne and Alisan, IMO. 

1. Cam (Dedication) 

2. Jordan (uptempo)

3. Kelly's Sound

4. Rachel (dedication)

5. Blake

6. Victor (dedication)

7. Kenzie (Uptempo)

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 1

Not my favorite vocal from Cam. Awesome set and great stage presence but it just didn't feel polished. Some of the bigger notes definitely got away from him a little. I still think he should (and probably will) win just based on his overall body of work. 

6 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

True he was a great runner up to Hunter Plake

The timing of this comment though.

In actuality though, I loved Chris Blue during S12 (I still go back to his knockout.) I just meant it as a joke. Sorry if it didn’t come off that way (and if it didn’t, feel free to use that ignore button 🙂)

Now, back to Cam’s slayage...

Edited by Bk1234

Just now, holinessss said:

willie sang this twice (more effectively imo) and still lost to a semi-country WGWG...we'll see...

Willie did not show as much versatility as Cam; Willie did pretty much the same thing every week.

This wasn't my favorite performance from Cam, but it meant a lot because of his letter at the beginning. I really appreciate that. I 100% agree that the only thing bigger than his voice is his heart, I appreciate everything he said. ❤️ 

• Like 2