The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 1 ● Discussion

istersay

Idk, maybe I'm just weird, but Rachel singing "I Hope You Dance" was REALLYYYYYY good?!?!?! Finale worthy for sure and I feel like she has a good shot at 3rd spot since she's kinda in a lane of her own and we already know that Nick's fans vote (based on 4WKO). 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Idk, maybe I'm just weird, but Rachel singing "I Hope You Dance" was REALLYYYYYY good?!?!?! Finale worthy for sure and I feel like she has a good shot at 3rd spot since she's kinda in a lane of her own and we already know that Nick's fans vote (based on 4WKO). 

Probably my #3 below Cam's dedication and Vic's upbeat. It was great

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Catching the pacific feed my dad was in hospital ); just got home so will update once I watch will be reading IDF COMMENTS along the way to experience it as it should be! 

How's your dad now? 🥺

52 minutes ago, Harmat said:

How's your dad now? 🥺

Doing better keeping hopes up may be really bad news but won’t know until tommorow and I ain’t trying to manifest that part but will keep IDF updated hopefully they release him tommorow so we can watch finale together! This feed is god awful I’m trying to watch with c ads interrupting hockey game interrupting and news interrupting when it works otherwise feed goes out and I wait foreeeeeeever to reload so will have to rewatch all performances from start to finish on YouTube afterwards but so far impressed with Jordan so much! 

• Sad 1

Just now, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Doing better keeping hopes up may be really bad news but won’t know until tommorow and I ain’t trying to manifest that part but will keep IDF updated hopefully they release him tommorow so we can watch finale together! This feed is god awful I’m trying to watch with c ads interrupting hockey game interrupting and news interrupting when it works otherwise feed goes out and I wait foreeeeeeever to reload so will have to rewatch all performances from start to finish on YouTube afterwards but so far impressed with Jordan so much! 

Ahh kk, hopefully he'll be okay. Keeping him in my prayers.🤞🏾

Yeah, I hate the feed struggles, but yeah, Jordan did awesome! 

Omgggggggg’ I just experienced the Cam show wow! That looked like a Super Bowl performance omg blew me away waaaaay better thank studio that chorus once he climbed down the stairs the ending seeing Blake jamming! That ending ommmmmmggg I havnt seen victors finale but this should have been it ! Wow!! 

• Like 3