The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Torres said:

I'm rootng for GNT to win. They've been consistently good throughout the competition. 

Side note. Why doesn't the voice winners make it big like at least those on American Idol? Chayce's single sold a lot and made it to Billboards top 5. 

I said it on another thread earlier today: it's because this show is about the coaches, not about the contestants.

iTunes update:

GNT - The Chain #1 

GNT - River #4 

GNT - BNTIFY #8 

GNT - DITW #10 

Wendy - OTR #11 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #27 

Hailey - idontwannebeyouanymore #37 

GNT - MHTM #45

GNT - VLV #59 

Wendy - How Will I Know #73 

Wendy - YAINTGB #90 

Jershika - RITD #126 

Paris - Ain’t Nobody #156

Wendy - Jolene #167

Hailey - deja vu #171 

ALSO:

GNT - Wichita Lineman #53 

GNT - Helplessly Hoping #192 

GNT - Hits From The Road (Album) #17

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I assume so. Kelly has had a bunch of Voice people on her show.

She has had Jake, Brynn, Melinda, Hello Sunday, & Cassadee Pope from The Voice.

Then from Idol, she had Benson Boone.

Then from AGT, she had Darci & I believe DYC.

Edited by Voice

3 minutes ago, Torres said:

I also think their label doesn't even try t market them. 

A problem I mentioned last night is the musical preferences of the older audience and the need for contestants to cater to that on the show. They find out in a hurry that isn’t what sells in the real world, and if they try to release something more current, their Voice fanbase abandons them. The label obviously knows this, and has no interest in investing in that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, Voice said:

She has had Jake, Brynn, Melinda, Hello Sunday, & Cassadee Pope from The Voice.

Then from Idol, she had Benson Boone.

Then from AGT, she had Darci & I believe Tyler Figueroa.

Also DYC, Grace Vanderwaal and Shin Lim from AGT.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Torres said:

Does the host chooses who they want as guests? I wish Kelly would bring more of voice artists since she relate more.

Not on her tv show but I know that she's been inviting some of her sentimental favorites to perform with her on some of her live shows. Kymberli Joye comes to mind but I know there were others.

57 minutes ago, Torres said:

I'm rootng for GNT to win. They've been consistently good throughout the competition. 

Side note. Why doesn't the voice winners make it big like at least those on American Idol? Chayce's single sold a lot and made it to Billboards top 5. 

Chayce charted on the digital songs chart I think? That chart doesn’t really matter now since there are barely any download sales so… i get your point though that at least they chart somewhere… but to be honest across the board in all talent shows the last one to really chart in the main charts is Phillip Phillips? (Maybe wrong here. Can’t remember an alum ranking high in the Hot 100 or 200 charts) 

1 hour ago, Torres said:

Billboard Top 5 what? Not the Hot 100, that’s for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Thoughts and Sounds said:

No idea who Chayce is, but I'd default to the digital charts

Chayce is the most recent winner (I only kinda kept in the loop for Idol this season bc i saw two auditions in my recommended feed), and I’m assuming it’s the digital charts since I’m too lazy to check otherwise.

16 minutes ago, The narrator said:

Chayce charted on the digital songs chart I think? That chart doesn’t really matter now since there are barely any download sales so… i get your point though that at least they chart somewhere… but to be honest across the board in all talent shows the last one to really chart in the main charts is Phillip Phillips? (Maybe wrong here. Can’t remember an alum ranking high in the Hot 100 or 200 charts) 

Jordan Smith charted high on the Billboard 200 chart, but it stayed that high only for one week 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

So are we not getting studios for coach duets?

Doesn't look like it as of yet...they haven't even uploaded the "Complete Season 21 Collections" on Apple Music yet. I'll suspect they will be uploaded (the EP collection) by midnight.

Edited by Gmm99

iTunes Update:

GNT - The Chain #1 

GNT - River #4 

GNT - BNTIFY #8 

GNT - DITW #9 

Wendy - OTR #12 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #29 

Hailey - idontwannebeyouanymore #37 

GNT - MHTM #47 

GNT - VLV #61 

Wendy - How Will I Know #71