The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Voice said:

Search for “girl named tom”. There is a lot of people talking about it.

A lot of people already complaining about the result. 

Could the app have been hacked? I don’t understand how they could mess up like this. Would the app developers even know this far in advance?

Just now, TeamAudra said:

A lot of people already complaining about the result. 

Could the app have been hacked? I don’t understand how they could mess up like this. Would the app developers even know this far in advance?

It seems unlikely the person controlling that would know at this point but I guess it’s possible. 

Just now, jem128 said:

It seems unlikely the person controlling that would know at this point but I guess it’s possible. 

Maybe they programmed it to appear at a certain time, and messed up. Either that or it was hacked. There are too many people posting it for it to be an edit. 

Just now, Mohammad said:

If it wasn’t fake and it was real and GNT did win , so you think that the producers will rig it and make someone else the winner ?  I am gonna stop with the conspiracy theories, just nervous don’t attack me .

I’m nervous ab the same thing too. I want them to win!!

• Like 2

Just now, QueenKalie said:

If this is a troll and Wendy ends up winning it's gonna go down as one of the greatest ever.

Lmao IDF would actually break if that happened but it’d almost be worth it

(only not 100% bc I spend an unhealthy amount of time here + idk how to function without checking IDF at this point oops)

Can people tell if it all started with one post or if multiple people have screenshots? Seems like the first person the posted about it did so even before the usual 7pm start time. I fully expected them to win but I assume the contestants may even see it since the show hasn’t started yet and that definitely takes some of the excitement out of it. I guess we are about to see people acting skills tonight. 😂

• Haha 2