The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think they are gonna stack the season 21 premiere. Whenever the leak is underwhelming they always stack the premiere. Unlike season 18 tho idk what they were thinking putting Nelson then literally having no threats and all KO fodder in the premiere.

Yeah, S16 had Gyth, Maelyn, Rizzi, Trey and Matthew as auditions I really liked. I feel like there will be plenty of names in the premiere that I will like, including 2 of the 4 I mentioned in a previous post here

honestly, I kind of like the idea of not having an amazing leak because that leaves better auditions for the premiere.

I thought Vaughn's song choice was weird. He clearly sings an RnB but he picked an Ed Sheeran song.

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

honestly, I kind of like the idea of not having an amazing leak because that leaves better auditions for the premiere.

I thought Vaughn's song choice was weird. He clearly sings an RnB but he “picked” an Ed Sheeran song.

Fixed that for you - agree about it being a weird choice on whoever’s part that picked it, but he made it work for him so it’s whatever I guess.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Fixed that for you - agree about it being a weird choice on whoever’s part that picked it, but he made it work for him so it’s whatever I guess.

Yep, I meant to put that in quotes, because we all know how it is. 🙂

Came here just to say: watched the leak. 

Honestly, Vaughn is nice but with eyes closed, I'd think he is an americana/indie singer or something. I didn't quite understand the song selection, especially when he is R&B/Pop inclined. Of course, the song is by Ed Sheeran but still, maybe he could have chosen Harry Styles or anything of the sort. 

Also, I missed the banter from the previous seasons with Victor Solomon, Tamara Jade, etc. I thought it was a bit boring for a leak. But well, I understand they wanted to portray Ariana's coaching qualities. 

Having said that, still on the search for my snowflake this season. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'm 100% here for Ari supporting her contestants this season. Hope all the contestants receive the support they deserve!

We’ll see if he gets a bunch of followers. Does anyone know how many he had before the leak? He has 2589 right now. 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ll see if he gets a bunch of followers. Does anyone know how many he had before the leak? He has 2589 right now. 

He had like 2050 I believe. He didn’t gain much at all. Which I can’t say is surprising.

Edited by jus.willy

10 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

He had like 2050 I believe. He didn’t gain much at all. Which I can’t say is surprising.

The true test will be how many he gains after she picks him. Then, we can compare that with how many Hailey Mia gains without being leaked. 🤔

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The true test will be how many he gains after she picks him. Then, we can compare that with how many Hailey Mia gains without being leaked. 🤔

Ariana didn’t tag him in her re-post. Her doing that in the future could effect things. 

• Like 1

thoughts on the performance:

it's beautiful, imo. he embraced the song and emotion that it holds in an amazing manner. i might be alone in this, but i love Ed Sheeran and that's one of my favorite songs. he did an incredible job and deserved those 3 chairs. i thought he should've chosen KC, but his decision does make a lot of sense. also, salute to him for being a nurse throughout the challenging times. that deserves more recognition and i respect him so much! good job, Vaughn. 👍🏻

You can see how dominant Blake is with the Facebook crowd, by looking at the comments to this post, which asks, “which coach are you rooting for?” I didn’t tally them, but it’s probably 80-90% Blake. I’m not sure if the link takes you to the right post, but it’s the post from 5 hours ago, right before the leak. 

https://m.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/the-new-season-of-the-voice-has-it-all-new-coach-new-gifts-new-artists-and-more-/254511366421729/?m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

Edited by TeamAudra