The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It's Friday, which means the contestants probably know whether or not they're on this week. Gymani kinda hinted in her stories to tune in both days and said she'll be doing a live Q&A on tuesday (may I add, in all caps lol)....

So Gymani is likely on Tuesday’s episode, hope she gets leaked

15 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

UHH what

HOLY SH*T

This has gotta be up there with my fav coach performances of all time: Together Forever

No jk but fr.... I am obsessed with Dream On (S11) and Jealous (S18) and this one is right up there with those. Ari and Kelly went INSANE and John sounded amazing too. 

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

Lol did she retweet it? I don’t think so lol. Was it revealed that he chose her? I don’t think so again 😂

Shouldn’t matter. It’s Ari content. A clip from her first episode in her first season. The stans should be all over it. 

31 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

UHH what

The way Ariana and Blake sounded SO good together??? did not expect that. But Blake sounds good with many genres so that shouldn't shock me

this is a killer. I'm living for John and Blake and Ariana and Kelly's duet 🤩

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It's Friday, which means the contestants probably know whether or not they're on this week. Gymani kinda hinted in her stories to tune in both days and said she'll be doing a live Q&A on tuesday (may I add, in all caps lol)....

She´s likely on Tuesday. But it´s a 2hr Ep so we don´t know if she´ll be closing or not, considering Cami Clune, another 4 chair, was placed in the middle of S19´s Ep 2.