The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

hey everyone! i hope you all are doing well!! i’m back from my idf hiatus and so excited to discuss S21 with everyone😃 i haven’t really looked at many contestants preseason, but from what i’ve seen, my early favorite this season is Wendy. i can’t wait for the premiere on Monday!!!💖

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

hey everyone! i hope you all are doing well!! i’m back from my idf hiatus and so excited to discuss S21 with everyone😃 i haven’t really looked at many contestants preseason, but from what i’ve seen, my early favorite this season is Wendy. i can’t wait for the premiere on Monday!!!💖

Glad to see you back! 💓

Holly is someone I think you will like too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

Welcome back, hope your hiatus was good - pumped for Monday and hoping the cast kicks even more butt than we expect.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Judging by the comments, some Arianators might be becoming Kelly stans too lol

That would be good this season because Kelly has some potential deserving finalists on her team

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Judging by the comments, some Arianators might be becoming Kelly stans too lol

As expected, there´s a lot of the "who did better" in those comments as well. Same goes for Twitter. And it´s actually coming more from Kelly´s fans.

Edited by Misirlou

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

That would be good this season because Kelly has some potential deserving finalists on her team

I think Kelly´s at a nice middle ground here: Some support from Minivan, some support from Ariana fans.

Blake is getting full support from Minivan, and likely zero from Ariana fans.

Ariana is obviously getting support from her fans, but I´m not sure what her Minivan situation will be. We´ll see if her contestants´s appeal overcome the dislike Minivan has for her.

John is not Minivan friendly, and the Ariana fans aren´t as opposed to him as they are with Blake, but they´re not likely throwing him a lot of help here.

Granted, this whole scenario is hypotetical IF the Arianators actually partake in voting. If not, you know how the story will go.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do they? I feel like he´s being pretty ignored by them. Not hate, but not love. But maybe I haven´t checked Twitter enough.

yeah you probably haven’t lol. Especially when they uploaded the video of them saying their fav Ari songs. John said “imagine” and they didn’t consider him a “local” like they did for Kelly and Blake because they mentioned Aris known songs. They also see John as a arianator/Ari stan 

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

yeah you probably haven’t lol. Especially when they uploaded the video of them saying their fav Ari songs. John said “imagine” and they didn’t consider him a “local” like they did for Kelly and Blake because they mentioned Aris known songs. They also see John as a arianator/Ari stan 

But at the end of the day, Ari stans are going to vote for Ari, not John. He is as screwed as always.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Granted, this whole scenario is hypotetical IF the Arianators actually partake in voting. If not, you know how the story will go.

:yes:

Also, watching a YouTube video isn’t “support,” as it relates to the show.  We don’t know how many will even watch the show, or are from the U.S., let alone how many will vote for her contestants. I expect to be underwhelmed. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We don’t know how many will even watch the show, or are from the U.S.

Good point. On nearly every video/post regarding the Voice from an Ariana fan account there is someone asking some variation of “how can I watch if I’m not in the US?” 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

:yes:

Also, watching a YouTube video isn’t “support,” as it relates to the show.  We don’t know how many will even watch the show, or are from the U.S., let alone how many will vote for her contestants. I expect to be underwhelmed. 

right. are they going to actually sign up and vote every week or retweet ariana's outfits stating how amazing she looks

• Like 3

Pre-season, I'm expecting the finale to consist of 2 Blake finalists, a Kelly finalist, and the final spot going to either an Ariana or John artist. We'll see how right or wrong I end up being.

One of the coaches is definitely getting cut out of the finale, of course, assuming team quotas are gone.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

No but lol I’m just curious it seems like you all have something agaisnt Ari 🤣 is it that y’all just don’t want to see her winning orrr? Yall just don’t have any faves on her team.Y’all really be praying on her downfall. I’m honestly hoping for the best. Not 100% confident in them coming through but I’m sure not eliminating the option of them doing it. But damn give the new coach some hope.

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

No but lol I’m just curious it seems like you all have something agaisnt Ari 🤣 is it that y’all just don’t want to see her winning orrr? Yall just don’t have any faves on her team.Y’all really be praying on her downfall. I’m honestly hoping for the best. Not 100% confident in them coming through but I’m sure not eliminating the option of them doing it. But damn give the new coach some hope.

Personally, I love every member of Ari’s live show team and am obsessed with Ariana (I can’t speak for everyone else though 👀), but I like to take a more realistic approach to things like this. I want a concrete strategy for getting my favorites on her team to go far and banking on the Arianator vote support just isn’t that (imo.) 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Personally, I love every member of Ari’s live show team and am obsessed with Ariana (I can’t speak for everyone else though 👀), but I like to take a more realistic approach to things like this. I want a concrete strategy for getting my favorites on her team to go far and banking on the Arianator vote support just isn’t that (imo.) 🤷‍♂️ 

gotcha I understand this!