The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think this actually might out first premiere leak that didnt make playoffs. Hell, he didnt make KOs.

Every other premiere leak since S13 made some sort of voting round (Nelson didn’t make the at-home lives but he made the 4WKO which needed votes, so it counts).

Vocally, Vaughn was OK, not underwhelming but not something I’m super eager to loop for days either - I think Team Legend would’ve been a better fit in the long run but Ariana pointed out some technical stuff in his audition that needed work and I can see how that’d appeal beyond just her name power.

Now it's funny how y'all were so sure about Wendy/Gymani/Holly leak :haha:

It's a surprising leak, but it's something I don't mind. He has a tone that's so easy to listen to and it was a beautiful one for me ❤️ 

I wonder if he will be Ari's first artist/closer for the first EP 🤔

• Like 2

Just now, jus.willy said:

I’d say first artist. I definitely don’t see him closing. And in the article it says Aris first chair turn.

Ooh, thanks! Probably the 2nd/3rd audition to be shown

I'm hoping either Bella/Raq to close out the premiere- that'll be iconic for Ari lmao. 2 3 chair turns in one night :wub:

• Like 3

I’m pretty sure they leaked it because of Ariana and because he’s a nurse during the COVID pandemic. It’s decent, but I feel like there will be better auditions in the premiere. They are promoting him so much for someone who is eliminated before Lives

• Like 5

Just now, AliXRose said:

Which of her songs will be featured in the premiere ? Right now I'm leaning either David or KCK3 as one of her 1-chairs and she'll get Vaughn and someone else

I think David would be the 1 CT because he actually makes lives (though on another team)

• Like 1

Just now, AliXRose said:

Which of her songs will be featured in the premiere ? Right now I'm leaning either David or KCK3 as one of her 1-chairs and she'll get Vaughn and someone else

David I’m 90% sure will be there since he’s mentioned the premiere on his band’s account and in his stories, and for a third Ariana artist (and one she kept for the lives) I’m betting on Bella since she’s posted a premiere countdown twice to her IG stories. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GYMANI OR WENDY

beautiful voice and performance (but I prefer Birdy's version)

Kelly and John were very excited. John's excitement also explains his other chair turns.

Ariana had a good pitch but it's more of the same