The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, professorX said:

I don't know why some are disliking Vaughn, he has a beautiful tone and I'm already obsessed with his blind audition :wub:

im not disliking himm lol I’m just not crazy over it. They could’ve given a better audition to hype people up and leave them dying to know which coach gets chosen. It was underwhelming for me. Not my taste either so that could be apart of the reason as to why I didn’t enjoy it that much. It was just ok.

Just now, jus.willy said:

im not disliking himm lol I’m just not crazy over it. They could’ve given a better audition to hype people up and leave them dying to know which coach gets chosen. It was underwhelming for me. Not my taste either so that could be apart of the reason as to why I didn’t enjoy it that much. It was just ok.

Weren’t you the one who complained about people saying every leak was underwhelming…? and yet here you are :dead:

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

That’s basically how I feel. I don’t dislike the performance but I don’t love it. It’s one of those performances where there’s nothing wrong with it, but it’s just not that memorable or exciting, which are the ones I am drawn to more. I’m sure the premiere will have at least two auditions I will really like.

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

We finally agree on something!

BTW, this probably means no Gymani in the premiere. 

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Weren’t you the one who complained about people saying every leak was underwhelming…? and yet here you are :dead:

all I’ll say is it’s all about personal taste. That comment was made because you all called some of my favs underwhelming. And that’s fine lol everyone can have their opinion. And mine today was that it was underwhelming.

proving my point even more that every season idf calls the leak underwhelming lol and I am apart of “idf” !!

Just now, TeamAudra said:

We finally agree on something!

BTW, this probably means no Gymani in the premiere. 

Yeah, I changed my predictions earlier this week about Gymani, and I’m pretty sure she’s in the second week (they could leak her there though). She wasn’t promoted much outside of the first look besides the promo today