The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Well, this leak confirms that the narrative will be to push Ariana and then push her some more. Vaughn was towards the end of Blinds, but they are going to make it seem like she beat both John and Kelly right out of the gate.

it’s also more circumstantial evidence that she didn’t get any 4 chair turns. Although they might have held a 4 chair in favor of this particular pitch. 

I don’t think the leak has anything to do with Vaughn. The nurse thing is just gravy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Vaughn made the live shows… 👀 

*Flasbacks to spoilers in S16 saying Gyth and Dexter went home in battles*

The clear purpose of this leak was to pimp Ariana, but yeah, I wouldnt 100% discount wrong spoilers as well.

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Vaughn made the live shows… 👀 

Assuming the battle taping order info is correct, Vaughn being in Taping Four reduces his chances of moving on but doesn’t totally throw it out the window (but it does mean he’d be more likely to need a win to move on than if he taped in the first three tapings).

I trust the sources to an extent, and I doubt they’d screw up enough to confuse Vaughn for a different artist this season, but anything’s technically possible until we see it onscreen. That all said, I’m not getting my hopes up.

TBH I kinda liked the idea of them leaking a artist who we aren’t hyped up for. It makes it way better to see who’s in the premiere and how stacked they are willing to make it. And TBH Vaughn was good I mean he wasn’t the worst leak. BTW y’all they have leaked Mike Schavio for the premiere back in season 10 who didn’t make Lives.

Vaughn>> Kim and Nelson

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

TBH I kinda liked the idea of them leaking a artist who we aren’t hyped up for. It makes it way better to see who’s in the premiere and how stacked they are willing to make it. And TBH Vaughn was good I mean he wasn’t the worst leak. BTW y’all they have leaked Mike Schavio for the premiere back in season 10 who didn’t make Lives.

Vaughn>> Kim and Nelson

That was back when we had two leaks. The first one was the pimped one (Alisan) and the second one was usually leaked because something significant happened (In that case, Adam singing with Mike). So it didnt really have a lot to do with him.

I'm pretty sure we're only getting Vaughn now, since its now only one leak starting with S16.

Edited by Misirlou

Even if they put artists like Jeremy, TJR and Jack that Ariana didn't turn for, they still need at least a four chair turn. With minimum of seven four chair turns, we'll have most likely two on the premiere. And if Ariana really didn't get any, we'll see her defeated twice already on Monday night. I'd lean to acts like Carson or GNT that are obvious matches to other coaches so it won't be that big of an upset. On the other hand, they'll also showcase a block. If John blocked Ariana, that'd perfectly line up with story they're setting. If not, they'll probably just air Holly because eventually goes to Team Ariana, anyway.

Just now, colemanftw said:

Even if they put artists like Jeremy, TJR and Jack that Ariana didn't turn for, they still need at least a four chair turn. With minimum of seven four chair turns, we'll have most likely two on the premiere. And if Ariana really didn't get any, we'll see her defeated twice already on Monday night. I'd lean to acts like Carson or GNT that are obvious matches to other coaches so it won't be that big of an upset. On the other hand, they'll also showcase a block. If John blocked Ariana, that'd perfectly line up with story they're setting. If not, they'll probably just air Holly because eventually goes to Team Ariana, anyway.

remember there might be more 4 chair turns because we didn’t get info for tapings 4 and 5!

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Vaughn>> Kim and Nelson

They leaked Mike because they already had Alisan as a leak (but I actually enjoyed his audition). There was more leeway for leaks back when they had 2 of them. 

I find this a better leak than Kim, whose audition I actively disliked, but not Nelson because at least his made sense with a 4 Chair turn and a block. Those are probably the Bottom 3 for me though

Edited by Cookie73

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think with them having 48 artists and the addition of Ariana they might leak someone like Gymani or even Holly tonight. I know they won’t but let me dream😀

GNT, Wendy, Holly and Gymani are the 4 I’m most excited to see

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think they are gonna stack the season 21 premiere. Whenever the leak is underwhelming they always stack the premiere. Unlike season 18 tho idk what they were thinking putting Nelson then literally having no threats and all KO fodder in the premiere.

May I introduce you to Todd Tilghman?

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1