The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

You can see how dominant Blake is with the Facebook crowd, by looking at the comments to this post, which asks, “which coach are you rooting for?” I didn’t tally them, but it’s probably 80-90% Blake. I’m not sure if the link takes you to the right post, but it’s the post from 5 hours ago, right before the leak. 

https://m.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/the-new-season-of-the-voice-has-it-all-new-coach-new-gifts-new-artists-and-more-/254511366421729/?m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

Lol it’s nooo secret Blake has the most fans on Facebook. That’s like Ari with Twitter and Instagram.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Blake has lots of fans on those platforms too, and we already know they vote. 

blake does not have a lot of fans on Instagram and Twitter 🤣. I barely see people saying team Blake in the comments. But yeah your right Facebook is where most people vote be. (But that can change.hopefully)

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

blake does not have a lot of fans on Instagram and Twitter 🤣. I barely see people saying team Blake in the comments. But yeah your right Facebook is where most people vote be. (But that can change.hopefully)

I’ve been watching the show for a long time, and I always pay close attention to social media. While the percentage of Blake fans on Facebook is much higher, he most certainly does have a lot of reliable fans on the other platforms. Having said that, the Facebook demographic more closely mirrors the average viewer (and voter) of the show. 

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

You can see how dominant Blake is with the Facebook crowd, by looking at the comments to this post, which asks, “which coach are you rooting for?” I didn’t tally them, but it’s probably 80-90% Blake. I’m not sure if the link takes you to the right post, but it’s the post from 5 hours ago, right before the leak. 

https://m.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/the-new-season-of-the-voice-has-it-all-new-coach-new-gifts-new-artists-and-more-/254511366421729/?m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

Of the first 20 comments I read, the majority said they root for singers, not coaches. Not sure where that Blake domination was!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Of the first 20 comments I read, the majority said they root for singers, not coaches. Not sure where that Blake domination was!

So, you only looked at the first 20 comments? It’s not difficult to see the pro-Blake bias if you spend more than 10 seconds on it. 

Ok, my thoughts on the "Early release":

I have to say that, i wasn't impressed at first, but after a few re-listenings, it started to grown on me. Vaughn's tone is really enjoyable and easy to the ear, idk, but it somehow captivates you. And yeah, maybe another song choice would have showcased his voice better, but the song that "he picked" still worked well for him (one of the best Sheeran's songs, in my opinion)

So, if you are reading this Vaughn, congratulations 🎉. Remember, don't take the comments here or in any social media so seriously; after all, three coaches wanted you to be on their teams and that's all that matters;)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

He was good but I think it wasn’t him that maybe me doubt that this should be the leak, it is was the couches energy and desire wasn’t there. I feel like in the past, they would be more hyped up during those auditions that happen to be the leak. It was boring with the conversations and the fight for him. Feel like there was no passion. Nothing against him at all though, it was a solid performance . This could maybe be just me 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

He was good but I think it wasn’t him that maybe me doubt that this should be the leak, it is was the couches energy and desire wasn’t there. I feel like in the past, they would be more hyped up during those auditions that happen to be the leak. It was boring with the conversations and the fight for him. Feel like there was no passion. Nothing against him at all though, it was a solid performance . This could maybe be just me 

I mean, they did drop him in battles and it was also in Taping 7 so that makes sense

Just now, Boston026 said:

That makes sense, usually these leaks gets me hype up for the season but I wish the coaches were just more energetic or save this leak for another episode 

I agree. I miss when there were 2 leaks because they could have just leaked this second and leaked a more exciting performance first. I feel that premiere leaks went downhill once they reduced them to 1

An interesting aspect of Vaughn’s addition, he might have been ariana’s last artist, and Blake’s team might have already been full. We know Blake and Ariana both filled their teams that taping. 

I will agree with others in that it was pleasant, but while I like the song, I didn’t find it particularly exciting. He’s definitely good though 

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

Vaughn's blind is at 200k views now, how does that compare to the views of previous seasons' first sneak peaks?

I’m curious too, because it seems a little underwhelming at first glance. IG views may be up somewhat. Facebook is only at 353K. It’s an underwhelming leak for starters. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m curious too, because it seems a little underwhelming at first glance. IG views may be up somewhat. Facebook is only at 353K. It’s an underwhelming leak for starters. 

Underwhelming leak. Not a current/trending song choice. It makes sense tbh. Twitter is doing good though