The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

NVM, founded . Okay Ari’s fit is just ✨🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍✨. The performance was amazing and we finally got an Ari and KC duet . John and Blake complemented the performance too, but both Kelly and Ari went insane they were hitting belted f#5s and that whistle from Ari was amazing, but Kelly’s voice is so powerful you can here it when she was singing with Ari, the power , little rasp, and that soulful approach apposed Ariana’s more light and airy voice (the contrast in their voices IMO was amazing and beautiful) , tho Ari slayed in her upper register and so did Kelly. BUT I am still in shock because that power In Kelly’s voice and her technique and control and that slight rasp was just WOW. Kelly seems to improve with age .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I believe seak05 posted the schedule a few pages back. 

That’s great. This means we will probably have the auditions done within 3 weeks. We will probably also see at least 4 four chair auditions this week as well, especially if there is another one we don’t know about 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They'll probably make the coaches performance official on Monday morning.

Monday? lol I was gonna say today. Usually when we find the unlisted video they release it the next day. It would be dumb for them to wait until Monday. Too many people would’ve seen it already 

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Monday? lol I was gonna say today. Usually when we find the unlisted video they release it the next day. It would be dumb for them to wait until Monday. Too many people would’ve seen it already 

Do they actually post things related to the season on the weekend?

But your right, I've seen a couple of Ariana fan accounts that have posted the Ariana-Kelly part of the performance already.

And I've seen comments on these videos, and Kelly has surprisingly gotten more praise out of the two. On Ariana fan accounts.

Edited by Misirlou

Ok I’m starting to think Gymani is on this week. Maybe she’ll get the Desz treatment? Where her audition airs on Monday and then the result don’t come until Tuesday? Mm she’s really pushing for people to tune in for Monday and Tuesday 

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok I’m starting to think Gymani is on this week. Maybe she’ll get the Desz treatment? Where her audition airs on Monday and then the result don’t come until Tuesday? Mm she’s really pushing for people to tune in for Monday and Tuesday 

They won’t do that for the premiere episode at least 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

And I've seen comments on these videos, and Kelly has surprisingly gotten more praise out of the two. On Ariana fan accounts.

I was shocked by this, too. The most popular comments praise Kelly and some even directly talk about her superior vocals in comparison to Ariana. While obvious, I don't think it's necessary. Both are incredible vocalists.

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

If she's pushing people to also tune in on Tuesday, then she probably will be on Ep 2. We've had people in the past do that. If they are on the premiere or simply they are not on the first week, they just tell everybody to tune in Monday 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

I was shocked by this, too. The most popular comments praise Kelly and some even directly talk about her superior vocals in comparison to Ariana. While obvious, I don't think it's necessary. Both are incredible vocalists.

I think its unnecessary too. Everybody contributed their part into the group project. Still, its a bit surprising considering its an Ariana fan account and I've seen her fans in action before.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think its unnecessary too. Everybody contributed their part into the group project. Still, its a bit surprising considering its an Ariana fan account and I've seen her fans in action before.

Yeah, I remember them calling Ariana the best, most versatile singer when it was announced she'd be a coach.

I think majority are hyping up Kelly over Ariana because they didn’t expect Kelly to be that good. They knew what Ariana could do so it wasn’t anything new for them. But I think Kelly really shocked them at how much she ate that up. But they both were insanely good.

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It’s the “outsold” mentality. Fan accounts seem to exist to put artists in competition even when there’s no reason. They literally can’t appreciate a collaboration as something other than an opportunity to measure singers against each other.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I think majority are hyping up Kelly over Ariana because they didn’t expect Kelly to be that good. They knew what Ariana could do so it wasn’t anything new for them. But I think Kelly really shocked them at how much she ate that up. But they both were insanely good.

If they had to wait for this performance to recognize Kelly's talent, they know nothing about vocals.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

It had around 5K views and a little over 100 comments when I looked at it shortly before it was pulled. That is not “too many people.” 😂 

Edited by TeamAudra

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It had around 5K views and a little over 100 comments when I looked at it shortly before it was pulled. That is not “too many people.” 😂 

Uhhhh have you seen twittwr? And the YouTube video with over 200K views? Please do your research Audra 🤣

Edited by jus.willy

15 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

If they had to wait for this performance to recognize Kelly's talent, they know nothing about vocals.

Well Kelly isn’t really that relevant right now so it’s kind of understandable. But Kelly has been in the game long and they should’ve been aware of her talent.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?