The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok I’m starting to think Gymani is on this week. Maybe she’ll get the Desz treatment? Where her audition airs on Monday and then the result don’t come until Tuesday? Mm she’s really pushing for people to tune in for Monday and Tuesday 

They won’t do that for the premiere episode at least 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

And I've seen comments on these videos, and Kelly has surprisingly gotten more praise out of the two. On Ariana fan accounts.

I was shocked by this, too. The most popular comments praise Kelly and some even directly talk about her superior vocals in comparison to Ariana. While obvious, I don't think it's necessary. Both are incredible vocalists.

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok I’m starting to think Gymani is on this week. Maybe she’ll get the Desz treatment? Where her audition airs on Monday and then the result don’t come until Tuesday? Mm she’s really pushing for people to tune in for Monday and Tuesday 

If she's pushing people to also tune in on Tuesday, then she probably will be on Ep 2. We've had people in the past do that. If they are on the premiere or simply they are not on the first week, they just tell everybody to tune in Monday 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

I was shocked by this, too. The most popular comments praise Kelly and some even directly talk about her superior vocals in comparison to Ariana. While obvious, I don't think it's necessary. Both are incredible vocalists.

I think its unnecessary too. Everybody contributed their part into the group project. Still, its a bit surprising considering its an Ariana fan account and I've seen her fans in action before.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think its unnecessary too. Everybody contributed their part into the group project. Still, its a bit surprising considering its an Ariana fan account and I've seen her fans in action before.

Yeah, I remember them calling Ariana the best, most versatile singer when it was announced she'd be a coach.

I think majority are hyping up Kelly over Ariana because they didn’t expect Kelly to be that good. They knew what Ariana could do so it wasn’t anything new for them. But I think Kelly really shocked them at how much she ate that up. But they both were insanely good.

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It’s the “outsold” mentality. Fan accounts seem to exist to put artists in competition even when there’s no reason. They literally can’t appreciate a collaboration as something other than an opportunity to measure singers against each other.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I think majority are hyping up Kelly over Ariana because they didn’t expect Kelly to be that good. They knew what Ariana could do so it wasn’t anything new for them. But I think Kelly really shocked them at how much she ate that up. But they both were insanely good.

If they had to wait for this performance to recognize Kelly's talent, they know nothing about vocals.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Monday? lol I was gonna say today. Usually when we find the unlisted video they release it the next day. It would be dumb for them to wait until Monday. Too many people would’ve seen it already 

It had around 5K views and a little over 100 comments when I looked at it shortly before it was pulled. That is not “too many people.” 😂 

Edited by TeamAudra

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It had around 5K views and a little over 100 comments when I looked at it shortly before it was pulled. That is not “too many people.” 😂 

Uhhhh have you seen twittwr? And the YouTube video with over 200K views? Please do your research Audra 🤣

Edited by jus.willy

15 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

If they had to wait for this performance to recognize Kelly's talent, they know nothing about vocals.

Well Kelly isn’t really that relevant right now so it’s kind of understandable. But Kelly has been in the game long and they should’ve been aware of her talent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

I didn't see the original coaches performance. 

In the one I saw, Blake and John sang in the end, so is that all? or did they perform a separate song?

They sang a seperate song in the begining. It’ starts off with Blake and John singing their song and then Kelly and Ari does theirs and then they all come together at the end

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

You can see how dominant Blake is with the Facebook crowd, by looking at the comments to this post, which asks, “which coach are you rooting for?” I didn’t tally them, but it’s probably 80-90% Blake. I’m not sure if the link takes you to the right post, but it’s the post from 5 hours ago, right before the leak. 

https://m.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/the-new-season-of-the-voice-has-it-all-new-coach-new-gifts-new-artists-and-more-/254511366421729/?m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

I tallied the comments that showed a clear preference for a coach. There were a few that said they vote for the best singer, but that Blake is their favorite coach. There is absolutely bias there, so I counted those too. 

Blake 84 (72%)

Kelly 16 (14%)

Ariana 11 (9%)
John 5 (4%)

Here’s a tally of hate comments toward the coaches. There surprisingly aren’t very many, but that will likely change. John might get a pass from minivan this season, since Ariana is there. 

Ariana 13 (59%)

Kelly 4 (18%)

Blake 4 (18%)

John 1 (5%)

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Due to Ariana fans taking over IG comment sections, there's a notable absence of "Fire John Legend" comments there this season

same with Twitter lol there used to be a lot on there too. But since Ari came her fans seemed to have drowned that out

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Happened to check out some of @sydneysam's artworks and personalized messages to some of the contestants on IG and you outdid yourself, miss. Support is the number one thing these guys need on this journey.

thank you!! they've all been so appreciative of my works, so it was just my simple way of somehow repaying them (not that I need to, but I want to)

definitely true on the last statement, the show's process is a brutal one, especially for those who are still inexperienced. I want them to feel that them to feel that someone really appreciates and supports their craft as a musician ;) 

• Like 9