Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 4-6)

disney1024

Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 4-6)  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 4 Finale Contenders?

• Danielle Bradbery
    • Michelle Chamuel
    • The Swon Brothers
  2. 2. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 5 Finale Contenders?

• Tessanne Chin
    • Jacquie Lee
    • Will Champlin
  3. 3. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 6 Finale Contenders?

• Josh Kaufman
    • Jake Worthington
    • Christina Grimmie

S4 - Michelle was incredible besides my Queen Amber that season, so I rooted for her. And she was against 2 terrible Blake finalists who were blander than my dry walls.

S5 - Queen Tessanne coming through being one of the best vocalists of all time. Consistently slaying the game every round, she put the others to shame. Jacquie was a great vocalist tho, but Tessanne killed it the whole season.

S6 - Do I even need to say? Christina Grimmie(QUEEN RIP) Slayed it and besides a few abysmal song choices from Adam, she was the best vocalist by far. Her artistry was great too, but her range and arrangements in each song was so good. Til this day, I'm convinced this season was rigged so that she wouldn't be binded to the contract. 

S4: Michelle definitely. What a great vocalist and performer. Very versatile as well.

S5: Gotta give this one to Tessannee, incredible range and delivered several showstoppers throughout the season. She was on point since day 1.

S6: Josh without a doubt. Great vocalist with a very soulful tone and a beautiful falsetto, and overall a fantastic contestant. Very humble guy as well. Loved watching his journey.

• Like 2

I thought Danielle, Tessanne and Christina had it in the bag, Danielle especially after the perceived big hitters from Team Adam went down.

Didn't realize Christina was going to slow down at the end and require a rule change to keep her in it. At that point I was hoping the voters wouldn't vote for Jake. But season 6 was a sour one for me, with the double battles, the coach picking all three playoff advancements and the hit job the show performed on Kristen Merlin. Wasn't even a Merlin fan, but that was unfair.

• Like 1

S4: Michelle, by far. I wasn’t a fan of the other two (I liked Danielle, but she was overshadowed by the great female cast imo)

S5: I love all three, all of them would have been deserving winners. Voted for Tess because of her flawless run on the show, specially on the lives.

S6: Josh, by a country mile. He had the best vocals and the best song choices of all the cast + my favorite tone of them all. I really enjoyed Christina as well, but she was less consistent.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

SEASON 4- Danielle Bradbery, this is the first time during that time that I stanned a Team Blake artist because of the gorgeous Danielle, super love her run on the show!! Sasha Allen was actually my most favorite during that time but she's toe in toe with Danielle so when she got eliminated, boom easy Danielle for me!

SEASON 5- Jacquie Lee, I do think Tessanne deserved the win though because Jacquie's finale performance got really shouty for me and some were underwhelming, but still love this gal! 

SEASON 6- Christina Grimmie, I was so angry when she and Kristen (who is also my fav with Grimmie) went head to head on the save, but glad Grimmie got saved. I thought she had been the most appealing among all contestants imo. Nevertheless, still happy Josh won because he had really good pre-live performances.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Misirlou said:

S4: Michelle definitely. What a great vocalist and performer. Very versatile as well.

S5: Gotta give this one to Tessannee, incredible range and delivered several showstoppers throughout the season. She was on point since day 1.

S6: Josh without a doubt. Great vocalist with a very soulful tone and a beautiful falsetto, and overall a fantastic contestant. Very humble guy as well. Loved watching his journey.

These are literally all of mine.

Michelle was amazing. There were A LOT of awesome artists in Season 4 who I thought should have gone to the finale as well, but for those who made it, Michelle for sure.

Tessanne is one of my favorite winners. I really like Jacquie and Will, too, but Tessanne earned the hell out of that one. I don't think she ever had an OK performance; everything was great to phenomenal. Especially with "I Have Nothing" in the finale - it was over right then and there.

I actually really liked Josh. He sold me as soon as he sang "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" with Delvin Choice (who was my snowflake that season). I loved his soul. Christina was incredibly talented and amazing as well. What happened to her will always break my heart.

S4: Michelle - this was the peak of high-school-me's "anti-country-music" phase, and it helped that she was super versatile and generally fun to watch as a performer but also in the coach-mentee relationship with her and Usher department.

S5: Tessanne - I loved all three of them, but Tessanne's entire run was killer and the way she was always so down-to-earth with a warm/friendly vibe than radiated through the screen was icing on the cake.

S6: Josh. I was gonna say this was when my thing for scruffy soulful guys on the show started, but that was definitely with Cole in S5. Christina was excellent too (and deserved way, way better than how things turned out post-show) and I would've had no complaints with her winning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 10:12 PM, VintageVoice said:

S4: Michelle - this was the peak of high-school-me's "anti-country-music" phase, and it helped that she was super versatile and generally fun to watch as a performer but also in the coach-mentee relationship with her and Usher department.

S5: Tessanne - I loved all three of them, but Tessanne's entire run was killer and the way she was always so down-to-earth with a warm/friendly vibe than radiated through the screen was icing on the cake.

S6: Josh. I was gonna say this was when my thing for scruffy soulful guys on the show started, but that was definitely with Cole in S5. Christina was excellent too (and deserved way, way better than how things turned out post-show) and I would've had no complaints with her winning.

That's it!

Season 4 was my very first season and Michelle was the first artist I felt in love with and loved all of her performances (the other one was Maequeen). Not only she was versatile but always on pitch and perfomed hard songs like Titanium, Just Give me a Reason and Clarity in a easy way!

Tessanne was also very talented and defeated two earlier favorites (Donna Summer and Ashley Dubose) when I realized she was a showstopper and unstoppable. There were a lot of talented people that season and just out of curiosity no country singer in the finale, although Cole was said that took the fourth place.

Between Josh and Christina Grimmie for me is almost a tie, because in earlier rounds Christina was more impressive, for example with her stunning BA, but Josh got better later while Christina lost power little by little so I thought the outcome was fair enough (but never her end unfortunately)

Edited by eidi

• 1 month later...