Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Did they move the coach-contestant duets to Tuesday, and make it a non-voting performance so that Nick’s finalists wouldn’t be screwed? Sawyer was able to overcome Pharrell, but it is a little unfair that the contestants were judged based on these duets. Some have Kelly Clarkson, some have Nick. LOL

 

I still feel bad for Sawyer..😆

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mercfan3 said:

 

Those itunes rankings were great back in early seasons

 

It really is an interesting season..I still stand by, the show's viewers are mostly Team Blake fans - not Country fans...which is why I've always given Cam the edge. But, tonight is gonna show us all. 😆 Does pretty good country singer beat outstanding Team Blake R&B singer?

We will see if Chayce Beckham winning American Idol on Sunday carries on to a Kenzie win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mercfan3 said:

 

Those itunes rankings were great back in early seasons

 

It really is an interesting season..I still stand by, the show's viewers are mostly Team Blake fans - not Country fans...which is why I've always given Cam the edge. But, tonight is gonna show us all. 😆 Does pretty good country singer beat outstanding Team Blake R&B singer?

Social media numbers are leaning in favour of Cam. Decisive minivan has a neck to neck competition between Kenzie and Cam.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Anonymous111 said:

Social media numbers are leaning in favour of Cam. Decisive minivan has a neck to neck competition between Kenzie and Cam.

How did Maelyn do in Social Media during finale night??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect much of Minivan is sitting the season out. Kenzie is polarizing among the segment of the audience most likely to support him. They may think Cam is a deserving winner, but they’re not inspired enough to log on to their Voice app to vote. His comments are mostly positive, but he hasn’t generated the higher views on Facebook all season that winners usually do. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Those don’t even compare to FB (Minivan) put together! 😂

Under Kenzie's ballad people are talking about Cam and how he is the Voice not Kenzie, I guess you won't be happy lmao

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If i’m being honest Kenzie/Cam, Rachel/Cam, Victor/Cam are all great Top 2’s. That will be the best runner up- winner status compared to the last seasons IMO.  Notice how i said Cam because he’s been the best one this whole season.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

i don't think that Victor's performance which was INCREDIBLE on FREEDOM can change the winner who will be (for me) Cam, but Victor was really incredible during this final and he deserves that i am wrong and that he be the winner of this season

Edited by French20
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Okay y’all!! I know you don’t like me but...

 

I am a professional music professor at UCLA, a musician, & a Glee/Choir director. I am not here to bash anyone but to show out my personal preference and opinion. 🙂

 

I am not here to deny Cam’s talent. Yes, he is a star! But...he overuses his runs in almost every performance. Me as a music professional does not recommend it. It takes away what he is actually able to do. People like to listen to music and want to be able to listen to the words clearly.

 

Kenzie on the other hand has grown from his blind audition and that’s what I like to see. It reminds me of Jake Hoot’s growth. Their voice is sentimental & incredible. Yes, some of his performances are iffy but that doesn’t mean he isnt talented. I prefer him because of his talent not just because of his coach. 😉
 

also from personal experience, if someone has a not so good performance...their fans are still gonna vote for them no matter what.
 

 

Edited by snoopy2003
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Okay y’all!! I know you don’t like me but...

 

I am a professional music professor at UCLA, a musician, & a Glee/Choir director. I am not here to bash anyone but to show out my personal preference and opinion. 🙂

 

I am not here to deny Cam’s talent. Yes, he is a star! But...he overuses his runs in almost every performance. Me as a music professional does not recommend it. It takes away what he is actually able to do. People like to listen to music and want to be able to listen to the words clearly.

 

Kenzie on the other hand has grown from his blind audition and that’s what I like to see. His voice is sentimental & incredible. Yes, some of his performances are iffy but that doesn’t mean he isnt talented. I prefer him because of his talent not just because of his coach. 😉
 

 


Sure you are. ;)

  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...