The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Maren Morris is still Jenzie's crush. He'll sing "My Church" In the POs(won't be much of a bus tbh, he could work with it)

Nah, he's going to sing the iconic "Girl" by Maren Morris - it's a good think Halley didn't advance to the KOs and sing it because "Girl" is the perfect song for Kenzie! It's definitely going to get him the PV :wub:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Nah, he's going to sing the iconic "Girl" by Maren Morris - it's a good think Halley didn't advance to the KOs and sing it because "Girl" is the perfect song for Kenzie! It's definitely going to get him the PV :wub:

I thought that was plan B if he didn't do Despacito? Been out of the loop though so 🤔

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I thought that was plan B if he didn't do Despacito? Been out of the loop though so 🤔

I'm not sure, but he has a list of songs we have in mind for him:

- Wheels on the Bus

- Despacito

- Girl

Perhaps he could use Despacito for the T17, Girl for the T9, and Wheels on the Bus to get the win in the finale? And for his original he can write a song called "No One Outruns The Wheels." Seems like a solid lineup to me!

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

- Wheels on the Bus

- Despacito

- Girl

Perhaps he could use Despacito for the T17, Girl for the T9, and Wheels on the Bus to get the win in the finale? And for his original he can write a song called "No One Outruns The Wheels." Seems like a solid lineup to me!

If he actually performed those songs, I'd give him votes for shiz(may I say?) and giggles. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

- Wheels on the Bus

- Despacito

- Girl

Don't forget WAP as his coach duet with Kelly 🤪

• Haha 8

42 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

- Wheels on the Bus

- Despacito

- Girl

May I add "Juice" by Lizzo?

work out exercise GIF by Lizzo

He could perform it in the finale as a lead in to Lizzo taking a coach's seat in S22 💗

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

glad he got stolen by Kelly then! 

Yeah, he and Carolina talked about it during a ToZae Show. They both wanted Kelly as their coach. Obviously, Kelly didn't turn for Carolina so she didn't have that option. And even though Kelly did turn for Zae, Zae ended up choosing Nick because Nick was able to guess his main musical influences (e.g. Labrinth). Zae felt in the moment that Nick had a better understanding of his voice and who he was as an artist. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae felt in the moment that Nick had a better understanding of his voice and who he was as an artist. 😅

Clearly, based on his Battle song, Nick didn't know a thing.😒

Edited by Rodney
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Nah nah yall tripping... he’s gonna sing “there’s nothing holdin me back” by shawn mendes!!! He will put his own country twang on it though😏

• Haha 4