The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Give Zania the Postmodern Jukebox arrangement of Old Town Road and watch TPTB’s rage at her dodging the bus attempt while she slays 💅

lmao 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Give Zania the Postmodern Jukebox arrangement of Old Town Road and watch TPTB’s rage at her dodging the bus attempt while she slays 💅

Becky Hill did a great cover of OTR, but her raspy voice isn’t a great match for Zania’s smooth stylings.

22 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Isn’t Chevel really tiny too (like 4’10-4’11”)?

As for the outliers, I don’t think there’s someone taller than Blake or under 5 foot this season, but I am even worse at judging people’s heights than their ages so...

i just remembered Anatalia Virlanda back in season 12 who was 4’9 LMFAOO

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2021 at 1:16 PM, VintageVoice said:

Isn’t Chevel really tiny too (like 4’10-4’11”)?

As for the outliers, I don’t think there’s someone taller than Blake or under 5 foot this season, but I am even worse at judging people’s heights than their ages so...

She claims 4’11”. To me, Ariana looks at least as small. They’re in the same ballpark anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

By the way I´m more excited for the non steal/save battles on Monday that the ones that did have them lol.

lol same. However, I'm also really curious how they're gonna handle Andrew vs Raine.

21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

lol same. However, I'm also really curious how they're gonna handle Andrew vs Raine.

I think they have these options to go by:

1. Tune Raine in order to make her not sound that bad. (Keep in mind that pitch correction can fix the shaky vocals, but they are not going to make her sound like Whitney, especially if the vocal was that bad).

2. Air the full battle as it was, with Andrew doing better than Raine. I mean, out of the two, he´s the one who made lives, so they might as well show him some love.

3. Shortclip it like Zae/Lindsay, which would mean that they wouldn´t be the closing battle, and there´s still a chance it could happen. (And it doesn´t really matter if it´s a steal, Steve Memmolo vs Anthony Arya was shortclipped despite ending up in a steal on S15).

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I beg to differ. :giggle:

john legend nbc GIF by The VoiceGwen Stefani Voice Finale GIF by The Voice

Also, technically Kelly is doing well as a coach! What Adam done in 16 seasons...Kelly did in 4! 😬 

if Kelly does win this season then she is also the same as Blake in his first 7 seasons!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Back to topic, a few more days before we see Jenzie meeting his idol Luis Fonsi. So wholesome.

And he gets to sing in front of his celeb crush Kelsea lol 😂

just joking GIF

His celeb crush is actually Carrie. 😜

Edited by disney1024