The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Both had some great moments (Rachel’s opening, Bradley’s growls) and it was definitely a good battle, but it wasn’t amazing.

I think Bradley was more consistent? But Rachel has the tone and she is more interesting, so I probably would pick her here.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

ZAE SING JEALOUS BY LABRINTH PLEASE!!

Comment under Zae's comment:

Sing jealous by labrinth. You would get all the votes in the world. I know you won your knockout singing electric love.

:dead:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Both had some great moments (Rachel’s opening, Bradley’s growls) and it was definitely a good battle, but it wasn’t amazing.

I think Bradley was more consistent? But Rachel has the tone and she is more interesting, so I probably would pick her here.

agreed. doesn't really measure up to the best battles from the past two episodes but I enjoyed it.

• Like 3

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

He legit said he should sing jealous by labrinth here

maybe it’s you... i never spoil anything out of here only to idf members never online. Before you guys assume just make sure to be correct first. I don’t even have a youtube account to comment!

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

maybe it’s you... i never spoil anything out of here only to idf members never online. Before you guys assume just make sure to be correct first. I don’t even have a youtube account to comment!

Why would I spoil and I don’t even have a YouTube account. I just watch videos

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Sorry, I read on IDF:

12 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

ZAE SING JEALOUS BY LABRINTH PLEASE!!

I see on YouTube:

Sing jealous by labrinth. You would get all the votes in the world. I know you won your knockout singing electric love.

I'm obviously going to make that connection lol 😂

• Haha 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic