The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

The thing about Zae is, he doesn't really have the most distinct tone and he isn't the most technical vocalist either. He got four chairs off the fact that he performed and delivered an emotional song very well. (He had one of my favorite auditions this season) If he gets pop songs like the one in his battle, I doubt many would see him as anything special. He needs ballads to succeed on the show.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

@VoiceTakeover890probably created an account but who knows

ay fr can you stop assuming it’s me. Didn't everyone on idf say to sing Jealous by Labrinth for Zae, what if someone got the idea from me and wanted to also spoil the knockout tapings. I would never spoil anything by btw. I think someone here on idf who’s reading the thread saw my comment and wanted to comment.

• Like 2

They both improved for sure!

Not sure how I feel about THAT being the 4-chair standing O from all the battles, but it was definitely enjoyable and well done by both! I think I'd personally lean Bradley but bot of them did solid! I can definitely see me preferring Rachel after a few more listens.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Might be moving on a little too fast from the topic, but how do y'all expect Zae vs Rachel to go? Tbh I still expect Zae to be who would win for me.

I think my answer would be pretty obvious. :giggle:

But I still love Rachel. I'm mad at Nick for pairing them together in the first place! :dead:

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Might be moving on a little too fast from the topic, but how do y'all expect Zae vs Rachel to go? Tbh I still expect Zae to be who would win for me.

Zae would definitely be the winner for most IDF users, since he's more well-loved here (I think) than Rachel

.. but I expect it to be even on my eyes, who knows? Love both their song choices

• Like 1

You guys right away when you see the same comment assume right away it’s that person... Y’all know a lot of people are reading the tread and decide to comment other people’s opinions when they agree with them. Stop making this thread a fight/argument. Whoever wrote that comment is stupid and a idiot.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The thing about Zae is, he doesn't really have the most distinct tone and he isn't the most technical vocalist either. He got four chairs off the fact that he performed and delivered an emotional song very well. (He had one of my favorite auditions this season) If he gets pop songs like the one in his battle, I doubt many would see him as anything special. He needs ballads to succeed on the show.

Totally. I thought of artists like Sam Smith, James Blunt, Lewis Capaldi.

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Knowing IDF, Zae might get both Noah Mac and Mikaela Astiel comparisons in terms of inferiority (and there´s still people who haven´t forgiven him for beating Lindsay), so, I think Rachel might be favored here. Plus the underdog arc is popular on this site too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

You guys right away when you see the same comment assume right away it’s that person... Y’all know a lot of people are reading the tread and decide to comment other people’s opinions when they agree with them. Stop making this thread a fight/argument. Whoever wrote that comment is stupid and a idiot.

No one is even talking about that anymore. You don’t need to bring it up again. 🙄

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

They both improved for sure!

Not sure how I feel about THAT being the 4-chair standing O from all the battles, but it was definitely enjoyable and well done by both! I think I'd personally lean Bradley but bot of them did solid! I can definitely see me preferring Rachel after a few more listens.

This

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

He could probably do Sam smith, labrinth, and Ed Sheehan like give me love or something slow

ooooh i really want someone to sing give me love, i feel like certain people would do really well with that song and kinda make it their own in a way

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Knowing IDF, Zae might get both Noah Mac and Mikaela Astiel comparisons in terms of inferiority (and there´s still people who haven´t forgiven him for beating Lindsay), so, I think Rachel might be favored here. Plus the underdog arc is popular on this site too.

That too.

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Her beating Zae will be definitely bering mixed reactions

Blame the coaches, not the artists: Nick could've saved his save and/or Blake could've used his steal. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Rachel definitely seems like a underdog but if i’m being honest she did improve a lot, but not as much as sources claimed she did. Her beating Zae will be definitely bering mixed reactions and I know youtube will have mixed reactions.

I don't think so, even Facebook prefered Lindsay and pretty much no one cared about Zae (some said they loved him but still the main part of almost every comment was about Lindsay)