The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

"Natural Woman" is pretty much done the same way in terms of tempo, and structure every time. Of course, several contestants would do it on a different key, but still, its pretty overdone. We havent seen an acoustic version of it or something different.

Either way, its a song that guarantees the contestant to move on practically. I actually expect Dana to sing it at some point on the show.

And I think it's an iconic enough song that it would come off kind of weird if you do it acoustic or really really change up the arrangement, so I can see why they don't. That being said, I agree w what everyone said about this not being the right song for Zania.

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

@Jacksonboregan DMed him on IG and Zae sent him the battle rehearsal video. Jackson then took the liberty of commenting about it on IDF. :dead:

So does someone wanna send it lmao 👀 cause I wanna see LOL

tbh I don't see an issue with that? Kelsie did the same, although after she got off the show. Not sure if it says anything about that in their contract though.

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

tbh I don't see an issue with that? Kelsie did the same, although after she got off the show. Not sure if it says anything about that in their contract though.

Zae said not to share it with anyone so I think that falls under the contract. But yet here we are, with a public forum now knowing about it. :dead:

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I want to see it too because it's apparently "so much better than the crap that they showed on TV" (not my words) but I rather not get my S20 snowflake into any sort of trouble with TPTB. I would rather wait till late May/early June, when he's officially out of the contract. 😅

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I want to see it too because it's apparently "so much better than the crap that they showed on TV" (not my words) but I rather not get my S20 snowflake into any sort of trouble with TPTB. I would rather wait till late May/early June, when he's officially out of the contract. 😅

He's just salty Lindsay rekt him in the battle. :teeheewave:

26 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I know for AI, contestants aren't allowed to share stuff if the relevant episodes haven't been aired yet, and I'd assume this is something true for all (or at least the wide majority of) reality shows.

• Thanks 1

I really hope Gihanna shines in the knockouts. I’m a huge fan of her and most of y’all are already giving up on her. I love her and her tone and imo she’s did so good in the battles and blinds... I just hope she shines even more in the knockouts... i’m not gonna like though when everyone compares her to Emily Luther. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really hope Gihanna shines in the knockouts. I’m a huge fan of her and most of y’all are already giving up on her. I love her and her tone and imo she’s did so good in the battles and blinds... I just hope she shines even more in the knockouts... i’m not gonna like though when everyone compares her to Emily Luther. 

Same. If you don’t want to see all the negative comments, just hangout in her fan thread. 😊

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae said not to share it with anyone so I think that falls under the contract. But yet here we are, with a public forum now knowing about it. :dead:

Yeah. I think they’re a lot stricter with sharing rehearsal footage this season. I remember Skylar posting hers soon after getting eliminated (or it was her mom idk) and then came Tori vs Van, Chloe vs Lain (some parts) and Kelsie vs Emmalee (although I don’t remember how long it took them to post the rehearsal after being eliminated.

i did ask Denisha if she would be posting rehearsal footage. She said she’d love to but unfortunately they aren’t allowed to do so. I wonder if it’s a time range thing like you can post x thing after x date.

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

i did ask Denisha if she would be posting rehearsal footage. She said she’d love to but unfortunately they aren’t allowed to do so. I wonder if it’s a time range thing like you can post x thing after x date.

Basically me with Lindsay. The most we can hope for is a recorded version after the show.

Edited by Bk1234

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I remember Skylar posting hers soon after getting eliminated (or it was her mom idk)

Yeah it was her mom that posted the full rehearsal video. I was the one that posted the link in the General Discussion Thread. I actually only found it by accident lol. Ryan Gallagher posted a picture together with Skylar and her mom in his stories and I decided to look through her account a bit.

Edited by FloorWax

28 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I´m not a fan, but I do think that she does have a lot to offer, it´s just that she got a bit caught up in nerves on her blind and didn´t get a fitting song (or partner, total opposite voices) in the battles. I think now that she´s on the show and her confidence grows, she will be able to deliver on the KOs since she actually has a good song for her there. Judging the sources, apparently it was her best performance so far. We shall see.

• Like 3

As for the live teams (including the 4 way KO members), here´s how they are balanced in terms of genre (that I noticed). If you disagree with any label, feel free to correct me.

TEAM KELLY:

The Wheels - Country 

Corey - Pop/Indie/Singer Songwriter

Gihanna - Pop

Zae - Pop/Singer Songwriter

Savanna - Rock/Grunge/Americana

TEAM LEGEND:
Victor - Gospel/R&B

Zania - R&B/Soul

Ryleigh - Pop/Indie

Pia - Reggae/R&B

Carolina - Pop