Best Instant Save Performance?

Gustavo527

There is a lot of options, some of my favorites are: 

-Kat Perkins "Barracuda"

-Chris Jamison "Georgia On My Mind"

-Koryn Hawthorne "If I We're a Boy"

-Jeffery Austin "Make It Rain"

-Ali Caldwell "Sledgehammer" (Robbed Queen)

-Deandre Nico "All Of Me" (Can't believe that he lost to a girl who didn't even sing) 

- Rose Short "Natural Woman"

These are some of my favorites, i am curious to know which are yours

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 4

I'd say that "Aint no Way" by Davon Fleming was good (idk if im remembering this right)

Of S18 Semifinals, I'd say "Joanna > Toneisha > Zan = Megan > Allegra" despite Allegra being my favorite (I HATE Shawn Mendes 🤣)

Of S17 semifinals I'd say "Rose > HS > Kat" but I honestly liked all of them (unpopular opinion lol)

• Like 1

Season 6: Sisaundra Lewis - "Natural Woman" (HM: Kat Perkins - "Barracuda" because while I would've preferred Sisaundra I can definitely see how Kat won over her)

Season 7: Chris Jamison - "Georgia on My Mind" (HM: Luke Wade - "Stand By Me" because it's the only other one I remember)

Season 8: Kory Hawthorne - "If I Were a Boy" (HM: Joshua Davis - "I Won't Back Down" because it was a way better fit than the song that landed him in need of a save)

Season 9: Jeffrey Austin - "Make It Rain" (HM: Korin Bukowski - "She Will Be Loved" because it's the only other one I remember)

Season 10: Laith Al-Saadi - "All Along the Watchtower" (HM: Owen Danoff - "Lego House" because it's one of two Instant Saves from the season where the artist I preferred won and the other one is Laith's)

Season 11: Ali Caldwell - "Sledgehammer" (HM: Aaron Gibson - "Budapest" because I don't know what else to put)

Season 12: Vanessa Ferguson - "For Once in My Life" (HM: Hunter Plake - "Love Runs Out" because this is what he should've done for the semifinals rather than U2)

Season 13: Davon Fleming - "Ain't No Way" (HM: Noah Mac - "Sign of the Times" because he deserved to make the finale)

Season 14: Britton Buchanan - "Dancing on My Own" (HM: Christiana Danielle - "A Thousand Years" because it was the first one besides Britton's that came to mind)

Season 15: DeAndre Nico - "All of Me" (HM: MaKenzie Thomas - "Up to the Mountain" because she got robbed of the finale)

Season 16: Andrew Sevener - "Simple Man" (HM: Mari - "Latch" because Team Adam deserved to win that Instant Save)

Season 17: Rose Short - "Natural Woman" (HM: Myracle Holloway - "You Are So Beautiful" because America saving Shane Q over her was a crime)

Season 18: Toneisha Harris - "Lovin' You" (HM: Allegra Miles - "In My Blood" because I liked this song choice better than Stevie Wonder for her as an artist)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 8/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, Calvin said:

Really, really loved Rose’s IS performance, and Myracle’s too!

miracle holloway’s “you are so beautiful” was like really good, I felt like she was underrated the entire season

• Like 1

Limited this list to IS Winners to make it easier

Jeffery Austin (Make It Rain)

Britton Buchanan (Dancing on My Own)

Corey Ward (Lose You to Love Me)

DeAndre Nico (Take Me to the King)

Don't remember Rose’s at the moment, but I clearly wanted her to win that based on her competition

On 7/11/2021 at 3:08 PM, Gustavo527 said:

I'm gonna brought this thread back with some of my favorites Instant save performances from Season 19-20: 

love this list!

On 7/11/2021 at 4:11 PM, Legendium said:

myracle holloway’s “you are so beautiful” was like really good, I felt like she was underrated the entire season

Absolutely

Ali Caldwell - Sledgehammer

MaKenzie Thomas - Up To The Mountain

Myracle Holloway - You Are So Beautiful

Rose Short - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman

Joanna Serenko - Unaware

Zan Fiskum - Always Remember Us This Way

Toneisha Harris - Loving You

Cami Clune - when the party’s over

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2020 at 10:00 AM, IAN27TAY said:

Ali Caldwell Sledgehammer is my most favorite instant save performance ever (and also the best)

This was the best among the rest for me. It was a moment like this is how you sing a song in an instant save. Too bad she didn't get the save.

• Sad 1

• 5 months later...