The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

im kind of hoping that in some season soon they have the winner be the first audition/a block, because they seem to plan it such that the first chair turn in recent seasons  (usually, S18 was an exception w/ Nelson) goes far but doesn't win. I think that either that or a block winning would be unexpected because for several seasons we've been conditioned to see that that wouldn't happen

20 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Totally going off topic here, but Apollo and River are same age, right? And Luna and Remy too? They really do have a lot of little kids around there. 

Yep! and Carson's daughter London was also born in 2014 (August) same year as Apollo and River. Also Carson's son Jackson and Zuma are both 11 (although Zuma will be 12 shortly) 

Slightly related to topic, apparently a few different 14 year olds auditioned and Blake and Gwen were talking about living with a 14yo in their comments (not sure if they turned chairs)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dov said:

I agree, and honestly I wouldn’t be mad about it either. I miss him being on the show.

Personally I don’t think he would return anytime soon he loves being a stay at home dad and I don’t think he wants to go back to The Voice but if he does return I wouldn’t be mad about it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Personally I don’t think he would return anytime soon he loves being a stay at home dad and I don’t think he wants to go back to The Voice but if he does return I wouldn’t be mad about it. 

Except he isn’t able to tour right now, and the loss of income might be bugging him. The money is his stated reason for staying on the show for so long in the first place. I’d like him to come back for at least one season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

im kind of hoping that in some season soon they have the winner be the first audition/a block, because they seem to plan it such that the first chair turn in recent seasons  (usually, S18 was an exception w/ Nelson) goes far but doesn't win. I think that either that or a block winning would be unexpected because for several seasons we've been conditioned to see that that wouldn't happen

Todd was the first audition on S18 and won. A blocked artist never won before.

5 hours ago, -Diogo said:

i really hope Alicia comes back

She's not up for it at this time.  Raising two small children while going back and forth between NYC and L.A. isn't something she's looking to do on a regular basis.

She'd probably be more up for it later, though, when the kids get old enough to be without her for longer periods of time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dov said:

I agree, and honestly I wouldn’t be mad about it either. I miss him being on the show.

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Except he isn’t able to tour right now, and the loss of income might be bugging him. The money is his stated reason for staying on the show for so long in the first place. I’d like him to come back for at least one season. 

NO!  PLEASE NO!  GOD, NO!  After he a.) trashed the show heavily in interviews after he left, b.) betrayed his own team member in front of millions of people ON LIVE TV, and c.) pretty much got a good idea of what the public thinks of him as a result of that based on season sixteen's results?  Not a chance in hell he'd want to come back!  And not a chance in hell I'd want him back, anyway!  Nor do a LARGE portion of the viewers!

KEEP HIM GONE!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Todd was the first audition on S18 and won. A blocked artist never won before.

For some reason I thought that Nelson was the first audition? I guess that's because he was the premiere leak (a weak one at that). Thanks for reminding me!

I'm very surprised at everyone (Except one person) advocating for Adam to come back after hearing so much how much everyone here hated his lack of interest in the show on later seasons. I think that his performance in S16, as stated before, is an indication of what the public thinks of him. His artists will struggle on the show and I doubt he will care to help them post-show (or even that much during the show).

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I'm very surprised at everyone (Except one person) advocating for Adam to come back after hearing so much how much everyone here hated his lack of interest in the show on later seasons. I think that his performance in S16, as stated before, is an indication of what the public thinks of him. His artists will struggle on the show and I doubt he will care to help them post-show (or even that much during the show).

It's actually sad because he was like one of my favorite and most loved coaches on the earlier seasons (1-9), especially on Season 6 because of his deep connection with Christina Grimmie (RIP) (my fav that season) but as seasons pass by he seems more and more uninterested I guess? That's why I lost my interest on him too. The only time I remember loving him is when he handled Addison Agen, he really did very good job on her, her song choices were spot on. 

Him coming back is actually OK for me, I prefer him more than Nick for some reason, even if he is somehow uninterested at times, his connection with Blake is undeniable. 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/15/2020 at 12:58 PM, anonymouskid_35 said:

It's actually sad because he was like one of my favorite and most loved coaches on the earlier seasons (1-9), especially on Season 6 because of his deep connection with Christina Grimmie (RIP) (my fav that season) but as seasons pass by he seems more and more uninterested I guess? That's why I lost my interest on him too. The only time I remember loving him is when he handled Addison Agen, he really did very good job on her, her song choices were spot on. 

Him coming back is actually OK for me, I prefer him more than Nick for some reason, even if he is somehow uninterested at times, his connection with Blake is undeniable. 

Same . He was my fav coach but ever since S10 he didn't seem to be interested in the show , But If he comes back it would be OK for me because I still Love him .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

No one would pick Adam though. Even Gwen will have a better chance at getting artists

Doesn’t matter.  He’s more entertaining than Gwen, Alicia, Nick, JHud, John. The panel is less boring with him on it. Kelly and Blake have been doing some heavy lifting over the past few seasons. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Doesn’t matter.  He’s more entertaining than Gwen, Alicia, Nick, JHud, John. The panel is less boring with him on it. Kelly and Blake have been doing some heavy lifting over the past few seasons. 

I actually think Jhud brought a lot of entertainment and humor to the panel. Adam was mainly only funny because of Blake. If Blake wasn’t there I think Adam would’ve been a snooze fest

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, xxxthevoicexxx said:

She gives me so much Toneisha vibes. But I’ve heard her get really big when she’s belting on other covers. What dyou guys think of Desz

Nothing special. It’s like we already saw her in the last couple seasons. 😅 I appreciate contestants who are unique ARTISTS, not people we’ve seen recently... 😕

13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

well u will enjoy Gwens team.....

I’m guessing Gwen’s team is full of a bunch of unique artists (including Lain :wub:), but what excites me the most are the unique artists in another teams that are amongst the usuals. 😁