The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Does anyone know how many four chair turns are in each season?

So far, just 4 confirmed. Not sure if that number will go up...

Tamara Jade (John)

DeSz (Kelly)

Cami Clune (John)

Worth the Wait (Blake)

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, seak05 said:

I think you all are underrating the artists on Gwen's team. The number of chair turns aren’t really that meaningful after you get 1. 

and especially with the audience demographics and voting patterns, I would think several of Gwen's current team will resonate more with the voice viewer then John H

Go Lain Roy!!!! :ohyeah:

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

So far, just 4 confirmed. Not sure if that number will go up...

Tamara Jade (John)

DeSz (Kelly)

Cami Clune (John)

Worth the Wait (Blake)

Ohhh okay. I’m sure there might be Atleast two more 4 chair turns Since we dnt have anything for 2 tapings 

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Ohhh okay. I’m sure there might be Atleast two more 4 chair turns Since we dnt have anything for 2 tapings 

We also know Team Blake filled at taping 7, so taping 8 (which we're missing) has no four-chairs since it's impossible at that point, so it really depends if taping 6 had any or not.

• Like 1

Lain Roy huh? Let me see... 🤔

Well, there's a niche audience for cute pop guys and I see no competition in his lane so he may very well sail his way to semis. Heck, he could even make the Finale if we get one finalist per coach once again. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, echoap said:

Well, there's a niche audience for cute pop guys and I see no competition in his lane so he may very well sail his way to semis. Heck, he could even make the Finale if we get one finalist per coach once again. 

I hope you’re right! :yes:

25 minutes ago, echoap said:

The Britton Buchanan lane. 

He seems to have a limited range, based on the video below, but it won’t matter much if he picks the right songs. He made Kelly cry...

• Like 1

I think the chances that Gwen knew the song suds in a bucket, much less picked it, are virtually nill. 

Team “strength” is such a hard discussion because I don’t think it’s defined. If you mean most likely to get a finalist/multiple people in the finals, it’s Blake. Most technically proficient singers, probably John. 

47 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He seems to have a limited range, based on the video below, but it won’t matter much if he picks the right songs. He made Kelly cry...

Geez...  :haha:.

TPTB gonna help Gwen with the songs I guess :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think the chances that Gwen knew the song suds in a bucket, much less picked it, are virtually nill. 

Team “strength” is such a hard discussion because I don’t think it’s defined. If you mean most likely to get a finalist/multiple people in the finals, it’s Blake. Most technically proficient singers, probably John. 

Suds in the Bucket was chosen by the “music department” according to Brennley.  I think Blake had been helping Gwen pick songs for Brennley in previous weeks, but obviously wasn’t much help in the bloodbath! The reason is pretty obvious. 

7 minutes ago, antikid said:

Lain Roy will definitely close an episode with Kelly crying, possibly even the premiere. If Gwen didn't get a four chair turn they'll push for him on her team definitely

The Kelly crying might even result in him being a leak - though if that's the case, it likely won't be the premiere leak.

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The Kelly crying might even result in him being a leak - though if that's the case, it likely won't be the premiere leak.

Was he the last chair turner?

Never mind. He clearly wasn’t, because both Gwen and John turned 

Edited by TeamAudra
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That we know of, we're missing Taping 8 and the only team full at the end of Taping 7 was Blake's. Plus he turned two chairs, so we know he didn't get the last spot on the show.

Yeah, I typed that before I checked the spoiler again. My bad. 

Edited by TeamAudra
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

That we know of, we're missing Taping 8 and the only team full at the end of Taping 7 was Blake's. Plus he turned two chairs, so we know he didn't get the last spot on the show.

Didn't Kelly also turn?

Just now, antikid said:

Didn't Kelly also turn?

I heard that kelly also turned, but I don’t know. 

I also don’t know names from session 8, however:

gwen filled first, then Kelly, and last was John. 

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I heard that kelly also turned, but I don’t know. 

I also don’t know names from session 8, however:

gwen filled first, then Kelly, and last was John. 

Not totally surprised John was the last full given he's picky, but I'm a little surprised that according to the spoilers we have that of all the times he turned, there were more instances of the artist choosing someone else than of the artist going to John (tbf he was blocked once, so that's not his fault).

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Plus, he’s one of my favorites! 😊

The amount of 3 chair turns this season is ridiculous!!! There are many talented people, and I feel like most of the dark horses will come from Team Kelly and Gwen.

Edited by realityshownerd
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

The amount of 3 chair turns this season is ridiculous!!! There are many talented people, and I feel like most of the dark horses will come from Team Kelly and Gwen.

I think some of these three chair turns could’ve been four chair turns. eg. Sid, John Holiday

Does anyone rmeber how big Katie Kadan or Thunderstorms following was before she went on the voice? I’m trying to see if they would allow someone who’s following is high before the show on the show.

Edited by jus.vshn