The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Brynn Cartelli, Pryor & Lee, and Emily Ann are all signed by her husband.  It's not generosity when you are drawing even the smallest paycheck from your artists you are supposed to be "helping".

None of those three are earning a significant amount of money right now. Probably close to zero. 

Chevel was going to sign with Starstruck, but didn’t for some reason. Kelly paid for her album, and helped with writers. She recorded it at Starstruck Studiio. Kelly is the Executive Producer on the album, which is probably nothing more than a title. 

She also supposedly paid for Jake’s first single. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Brynn Cartelli, Pryor & Lee, and Emily Ann are all signed by her husband.  It's not generosity when you are drawing even the smallest paycheck from your artists you are supposed to be "helping".

You must really be confused about how things work in the music industry. What Kelly did is a genuine act of generosity and that's a fact, not an opinion on which we can agree or disagree

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Are you going to answer me? I just want a yes or a no.

I wonder how many will leave Starstruck now.  I am going to say they wanted Kelly's support so they signed with her husband.   I am not surprised Chevel didn't end up signing with Starstruck at all.

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

I wonder how many will leave Starstruck now.  I am going to say they wanted Kelly's support so they signed with her husband.   I am not surprised Chevel didn't end up signing with Starstruck at all.

I've asked you twice for a yes or no answer, and you refuse to give me one. Try again. There are only two options: yes, or no. It's not that hard.

28 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

This has to be coming from a position of irrational hate for Kelly, because nothing you’ve said on this is supported by logic. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I know this is off topic but are the spoilers confirmed? Because last time we didn’t know that Nick also tried to steal Joana or some of the comments  for the battles/knockouts were incorrect. 

The blind spoilers are confirmed. These came from people who attended the virtual taping. We can’t speak on spoilers from Battles/Knockouts because they haven’t been taped yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I know this is off topic but are the spoilers confirmed? Because last time we didn’t know that Nick also tried to steal Joana or some of the comments  for the battles/knockouts were incorrect. 

Actually, this is precisely on topic.  It's all the other bull spit that is off topic.  Lol

• Haha 12

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

This is one of the reasons why Kelly is one of the better coaches on the Voice. 😁👍

That plus having been in the contestants' shoes before with being forced to navigate rapid surges in popularity/notoriety means that she "gets it" in a way that none of the other coaches on the panel do, even if the others have been very successful in their own right.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That plus having been in the contestants' shoes before with being forced to navigate rapid surges in popularity/notoriety means that she "gets it" in a way that none of the other coaches on the panel do, even if the others have been very successful in their own right.

Exactly. 👍 I know they would never mention it on camera, but both her and Kelsie could totally relate since they both were on American Idol. 😁

50 minutes ago, Dreamer2124 said:

How do y’all feel about trio on Blake’s team? Worth the Wait I think?

I'm sure the audience will appreciate the mother + two daughters dynamic and they won't get as much criticism as The Bundys. I liked what I heard from them on Instagram, so hopefully they're able to be as good when they perform.

1 hour ago, Dreamer2124 said:

How do y’all feel about trio on Blake’s team? Worth the Wait I think?

There's obviously going to be controversy with a group performing on the show, which might be elevated given how the other trio on the show went, but otherwise I can see them being shielded from a lot of critique given they're Team Blake and the audience loves Blake. For me, it's going to depend how their audition goes (them being a four-chair turn makes me both excited and nervous, because four-chairs seem rare this season but I wonder if the coaches think they're legitimately that good or if they just wanted to see what was happening onstage).

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Guys what do you think about Liam St John? He’s personally one of my favorites, a dark horse for the finale for me.

I personally like him a lot right now, but I can see his style of performing getting kind of stale after a few rounds. That said, he is on Gwen's team, which usually isn't super competitive talent-wise, so I can definitely see him making semis and possibly finale. I doubt he will be eliminated before lives although you never know.