The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also Kelly has a jacket and mask for her contestants on a rack, Gwen had a long sleeve shirt that she shot out of a t-shirt gun, John has a hand on a stick to shake people's hands with, and Blake has a cardboard cutout for people to hug 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lololol this remained me of Toneishas blind audition comments. But if they are saying this now. Then her audition must’ve been amazing

Oh wow ughh October can’t come faster.

I can’t wait to be proven wrong about them. (Or maybe I’ll still be uninterested... 😅)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Also Kelly has a jacket and mask for her contestants on a rack, Gwen had a long sleeve shirt that she shot out of a t-shirt gun, John has a hand on a stick to shake people's hands with, and Blake has a cardboard cutout for people to hug 

Yes! Almost forgot to mention this! Apparently it's called "Kelly's Closet" and it's waiting just offstage as the contestants walk off.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I hope we get to see the T-shirt gun in action.

• Like 1

Did the coaches were masks in their chairs, including when they were making their pitches to the contestants? I’m not sure whether the chairs are 6 feet apart. If they are it isn’t much more than that. I suppose they could put a shield in between them, but that would be a little weird. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Did the coaches were masks in their chairs, including when they were making their pitches to the contestants? I’m not sure whether the chairs are 6 feet apart. If they are it isn’t much more than that. I suppose they could put a shield in between them, but that would be a little weird. 

I don’t think they wore masks 

oh and does the set look/feel different?

Edited by jus.vshn

37 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Who do you think will be the first leaked audition?

• Shock factor auditions tend to get leaked - ie, Kim Cherry being a dorky-looking white chick rapping or Kennedy dropping the "BTW I'm 13" factoid
  • Blocks tend to be popular leaks, especially Kelly-related blocks because of her reactions - Katie Kadan fits this, but Nelson was also a leak and a block; notably, both were also Team Legend

Based on these two, John Holiday seems like the best fit (shockingly high voice for a guy, Kelly got blocked, and he picked John), though I could see Taryn, Cami, or one of the powerhouses getting leaked. 

• Like 2

I’ll go out on a limb and predict a 4th straight season with no teen (under 18) in the finale. There’s just too much country, soul, and R&B/Diva power to overcome. If a teen capable of competing with that is confirmed later, perhaps I’ll change my mind, but right now, I don’t see it. 

EDIT: Or, if they do one finalist per coach.....maybe. It’s still a tall order. 

Edited by TeamAudra

4 hours ago, moonlighty said:

Am I the only one scared of Taryn? She's a big threat and i don't think i want Blake/another country person winning again, just my opinion

Meh, Taryn is runner-up fodder at best 😂

Seriously, a female country singer is a really good way to prevent Blake from winning. If Blake chooses her as his frontrunner, I'm gonna sleep like a baby 😊zZz

Edited by echoap
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ll go out on a limb and predict a 4th straight season with no teen (under 18) in the finale. There’s just too much country, soul, and R&B/Diva power to overcome. If a teen capable of competing with that is confirmed later, perhaps I’ll change my mind, but right now, I don’t see it. 

EDIT: Or, if they do one finalist per coach.....maybe. 

How old is Cami Clune and Julia Cooper?

How old is Cami Clune and Julia Cooper?

I don’t know, but they have zero chance, unless they slip in the through the back door (ex. one finalist per coach). 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Sad 1

I don’t know, but they have zero chance, unless they slip in the through the back door (ex. one finalist per coach). 

So who do you think the front runner on Johns team is? Lol I thought it was Cami Tamara and John🤣

Edited by jus.vshn

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

So who do you think the front runner on Johns team is? Lol I thought it was Cami Tamara and John🤣

I’m going to have to say Tamara. She’ll probably need some help from TPTB, but a significant portion of the audience is a fan of exactly what she does. That’s why she’s there, and they’ll do everything in their power to keep her there for as long as possible. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m going to have to say Tamara. She’ll probably need some help from TPTB, but a significant portion of the audience is a fan of exactly what she does. That’s why she’s there, and they’ll do everything in their power to keep her there for as long as possible. 

oop that means dez will be bussed

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

oop that means dez will be bussed

Fine by me. It’s not like DeSz will be a major loss since you can pretty much re-watch past seasons and find the exact same thing. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

Is she good too? I’ll have to check her out. All I know is Tamara is a beast. 

Desz is really good. I’ve spoken to people that went to her taping and they said she had the best audition by FAR. 

She the type who can belt and scream when she wants and can be rich and intimate when she wants very similar to Toneisha.

Desz is really good. I’ve spoken to people that went to her taping and they said she had the best audition by FAR. 

She the type who can belt and scream when she wants and can be rich and intimate when she wants very similar to Toneisha.

Based on what I see online, I prefer Tamara, but that can be deceiving. Maybe both of them will make lives, since they’re on different teams. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on what I see online, I prefer Tamara, but that can be deceiving. Maybe both of them will make lives, since they’re on different teams. 

Yh I think both will make lives because this is Kelly’s only four chair turn and I know that she will love her and wouldn’t let her go.

One will make Semi Finals and maybe the finale while the other one goes home The week before the semi finale.

Edited by jus.vshn

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

EDIT: Or, if they do one finalist per coach.....maybe. It’s still a tall order. 

From the list of potential chair turners, Hayley Green looked extremely dangerous and for a second I even considered her a potential winner... Until I heard her singing :haha:. She's a literal Kelly mini-me but saying that she sounds green would be too generous 😅

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, it´s time to see how John will handle his first AA powerhouse. 

BTW, John always has that eclectic artist that fascinates him and chooses them to stay as long as possible: (S16: Celia, S17: Will, S18: Mandi). I think Sid might occupy that place this season, and I hope so, because he´s one of my favorites so far.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

From the list of potential chair turners, Hayley Green looked extremely dangerous and for a second I even considered her a potential winner... Until I heard her singing :haha:. She's a literal Kelly mini-me but saying that she sounds green would be too generous 😅

Happens all the time. I just listened to her for the first time. She’s not ready for this. Keep plugging away. 

Edited by TeamAudra