The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

19 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Does anyone rmeber how big Katie Kadan or Thunderstorms following was before she went on the voice? I’m trying to see if they would allow someone who’s following is high before the show on the show.

Not sure on Katie or T-storm, but back in the day Christina Grimmie had a large YouTube fan following before she was on the show, so it definitely has happened in the past.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Not sure on Katie or T-storm, but back in the day Christina Grimmie had a large YouTube fan following before she was on the show, so it definitely has happened in the past.

Oh yesss her following was extremely big ur righttt!

America Ninja Warrior will run until the end of October which would be October 26th. so will the Oct 19 premier still be happening? Idk if we can have an actual season if we start in November 

Edited by jus.vshn
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

America Ninja Warrior will run until the end of October which would be October 26th. so will the Oct 19 premier still be happening? Idk if we can have an actual season if we start in November 

I hope they also do blind auditions, battles and knockouts on Tuesdays

58 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

We would have to have 2 hour episodes on both Monday and Tuesdays for a season to work🤷🏾‍♂️

That would honestly be amazing!

i think this season will air in fall, I don’t see them pushing it so late

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, seak05 said:

NBC has no idea what it’s fall season is going to look like. Most of their shows haven’t even started shooting yet for the fall, their winter stuff didn’t shoot etc. 

right I think they’re lost. Because it looks like the voice might be the only one set to premier later this year. 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol so John was rumored to be on Season 14 but he passed because his second child was about to be born. Now he’s having a third child, will he still be on for Season 20? So this would be 2 new coaches for season 20 if Gwen leaves.

Paging P!nk...P!nk you are needed at the second chair from the left.

• Like 4

With all the schools in LA online, (and it looking like Carson's family is in LA with him), they could run a voice school this year. 

They'd have like 1 8th grader, 2 6th grader's, 3 1st/K, and 3 pre-schoolers 

Also that's a a lot of kids 😛

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Keep Gwen, replace John with JHud (or Alicia, I guess).

Blake/JHud/Gwen/Kelly.

We've had 3M/1F before. At least one 1M/3F season seems pretty fair ;)

i wouldn't be too surprised if adam came back for season 20

Edited by -Diogo
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

From all the information I found on ANW, it seems it would end on October 26th as you said which would mean The Voice having to premiere in November. With only about 7 weeks of Voice they could do this year, I do not know how they will manage unless they push it to next year as well but that is very unlikely. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Blake/JHud/Gwen/Kelly.

I did hear about that John was supposed to be on 14 but because of his child he couldn’t now with his third one on the way it might be his time to go. I am hoping them 3 will stay and Jennifer would return but I am kinda hoping there will be 2 new coaches. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Blake/JHud/Gwen/Kelly.

Yeah I think this is how it’ll go with Jhud coming back 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, seak05 said:

With all the schools in LA online, (and it looking like Carson's family is in LA with him), they could run a voice school this year. 

They'd have like 1 8th grader, 2 6th grader's, 3 1st/K, and 3 pre-schoolers 

Also that's a a lot of kids 😛

Totally going off topic here, but Apollo and River are same age, right? And Luna and Remy too? They really do have a lot of little kids around there. 

im kind of hoping that in some season soon they have the winner be the first audition/a block, because they seem to plan it such that the first chair turn in recent seasons  (usually, S18 was an exception w/ Nelson) goes far but doesn't win. I think that either that or a block winning would be unexpected because for several seasons we've been conditioned to see that that wouldn't happen

20 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Totally going off topic here, but Apollo and River are same age, right? And Luna and Remy too? They really do have a lot of little kids around there. 

Yep! and Carson's daughter London was also born in 2014 (August) same year as Apollo and River. Also Carson's son Jackson and Zuma are both 11 (although Zuma will be 12 shortly) 

Slightly related to topic, apparently a few different 14 year olds auditioned and Blake and Gwen were talking about living with a 14yo in their comments (not sure if they turned chairs)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, -Diogo said:

i wouldn't be too surprised if adam came back for season 20

I agree, and honestly I wouldn’t be mad about it either. I miss him being on the show.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Dov said:

I agree, and honestly I wouldn’t be mad about it either. I miss him being on the show.

Personally I don’t think he would return anytime soon he loves being a stay at home dad and I don’t think he wants to go back to The Voice but if he does return I wouldn’t be mad about it. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Personally I don’t think he would return anytime soon he loves being a stay at home dad and I don’t think he wants to go back to The Voice but if he does return I wouldn’t be mad about it. 

Except he isn’t able to tour right now, and the loss of income might be bugging him. The money is his stated reason for staying on the show for so long in the first place. I’d like him to come back for at least one season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

im kind of hoping that in some season soon they have the winner be the first audition/a block, because they seem to plan it such that the first chair turn in recent seasons  (usually, S18 was an exception w/ Nelson) goes far but doesn't win. I think that either that or a block winning would be unexpected because for several seasons we've been conditioned to see that that wouldn't happen

Todd was the first audition on S18 and won. A blocked artist never won before.