The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

If nothing comes with the format of this week, I don’t think it’ll be 1 per coach.

I think so too. They would have announced like they did so quickly last season. That means Ben has a chance at PV and John H might be in danger.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think so too. They would have announced like they did so quickly last season. That means Ben has a chance at PV and John H might be in danger.

I don't know why but I still think John H has a shot even with the 3PV + 1 IS format.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Jim could easily pull a Spensha, if he gets a really good song. This is assuming 3 PV plus IS format, of course. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

If nothing comes with the format of this week, I don’t think it’ll be 1 per coach.

Wouldn’t the safer assumption be that it’s the same as last time unless they say something? 

Only new rules would need to be announced.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yay! Guaranteed to have either DeSz or Cami to root for in the finale then. 🙂

desz and cami if we vote hard enough in the IS!!

(be prepared for some @Bk1234 levels of optimism in the next few days from me, we just gotta manifest it 🤞)

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

So Top  5 then, I´m presuming so far to be:

Kelly: Desz

Gwen: Carter

John: John H

Blake: Ian

IS: Between Ben and Jim, with maybe Cami having a chance.

At this point, the 4 PVs are pretty much clear unless one of them flops massively tomorrow, but the Instant Save might not be that clear yet. Ben and Jim have the country advantage, but perhaps Cami could pull something that makes people vote her in, so that will be interesting to watch. I just know who IDF  will be desperately voting for on that IS lol.

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

i do just want to state that DeSz is the only person to mention a top 5, others have not specified. SO IF IT’S NOT A TOP 5 WE BLAME DESZ NOT ME OKAY

Now that I think about it, contestants are even more clueless than we are about the format. So I wouldn´t be surprised if it´s not actually S18´s format. They only mentioned four artists being safe in the NBC schedule, they would have mentioned a fifth one if there was going to be one, I don´t know.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i do just want to state that DeSz is the only person to mention a top 5, others have not specified. SO IF IT’S NOT A TOP 5 WE BLAME DESZ NOT ME OKAY

omg throwing your snowflake under the bus?! fake fan alert!!! /s

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 5