The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Same Top 5 format as last season. 1 finalist per coach + Instant Save. Cami just confirmed on IG. 

Then that means I'll say . . .

Team Kelly: Desz.

Team Gwen. Carter.

Team Legend: John.

Team Blake: Ian.

Instant Save: Ben or Cami, though possibly with the right song choice, Jim could make it.

Tamara and Bailey are dead in the water here.

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Same Top 5 format as last season. 1 finalist per coach + Instant Save. Cami just confirmed on IG. 

In that case, my predictions for the three mentioned being bussed continue. Also, Cami said she had a "tough song", and knowing TPTB, it can´t be figured out whether it´s a tough song vocally or if it´s going to be tough doing something good given that it´s a song that goes nowhere.

2 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Chances that Blake has two artists in the finale again with this format??

He does have a chance. Ian´s getting PV most likely , and Jim´s only competition in the IS is Ben, it´s going to be interesting to see who comes out on top.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

He does have a chance. Ian´s getting PV most likely , and Jim´s only competition in the IS is Ben, it´s going to be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Ah, but Ben's numbers have been far superior to Jim's.  If Ben keeps up the good work, I could easily see him beating Jim in an Instant Save.

Actually don't really mind this format for this season, The Top 4/5 would have remained the same with Holiday just potentially missing the finale. Last season we could have had Allegra if Toneisha got a Top 3 PV.

but here its gonna stay similar to a Carter/Ian/Desz Top 3. Team Quotas or not.

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Actually don't really mind this format for this season, The Top 4/5 would have remained the same with Holiday just potentially missing the finale. Last season we could have had Allegra if Toneisha got a Top 3 PV.

but here its gonna stay similar to a Carter/Ian/Desz Top 3. Team Quotas or not.

Hmm. . . . I wonder if John can't slip into that top three?  I mean, in spite of inferior numbers to Bailey, he still got the public vote over her.  And his trending numbers were exceptionally high, too (though still inferior to those of Carter and Desz).  It could be possible he has a stealth voting base of which we're not aware.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Hmm. . . . I wonder if John can't slip into that top three?  I mean, in spite of inferior numbers to Bailey, he still got the public vote over her.  And his trending numbers were exceptionally high, too (though still inferior to those of Carter and Desz).  It could be possible he has a stealth voting base of which we're not aware.

I still think if THE VOICE had decided to do a 3PV + 1S, John would still make it.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 4

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Also Cami gets a chance to sing in the IS no matter what, even if Minivan doesn't like her Top 9 performance and wanted to throw her in the bottom.

Good point! The only contestants who can be instantly eliminated are Bailey, Tamara.....and John. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I just have a strong feeling about it just like I had about Chris Kroeze. I'm not basing it on any stats. It's just my personal thinking. 🙂

Fair enough. The Chris situation was highly unusual, because his support was completely hidden, but I suppose it could happen again. Unfortunately, we won’t get to find out. I’ll just say his tone is a showstopper for a lot of people. He can beat Tamara and Bailey, though. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm confused.  Will the top 4 of the final 5 be determined along the top vote getter for each team or just the top 4 overall?  

2 minutes ago, Catsy said:

I'm confused.  Will the top 4 of the final 5 be determined along the top vote getter for each team or just the top 4 overall?  

Top vote-getter from each team, plus the final Instant Save winner.

Edited by Rodney