The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Oh. Please tell them I "borrowed" one of their logos (from FB) for the fan thread. If they have an objection to that, I can remove it. loZ0xpz.gif

I will pass the word... I’m sure it’s no big thing. Which one is it? Can you post it on here...

14 hours ago, Daillon said:

They seriously need to ban that song from singing competitions :mellow:

13 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think any Celine Dion songs are just too hard to do. But unless if you are a vocal monster like Keisha Renee and Makenzie Thomas, you can't really do Celine decently. Its just too much to pull off. 

Kiesha Renee isn't a VOCAL MONSTER. And as for Makenzie, I really like her, she has an immense amount of breath control and can do a lot of crazy riffs and runs but her RANGE isn't that impressive, she is a GREAT VOCALIST but she can't go too high to be called as VOCAL MONSTER.

Also No one holds a candle to this version.(I hope John H's version is at least half as good as this.)

OR

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

My dream Top 2 for Blake would obviously be Sid and Taryn but we don't even know if she'll win the 4-way KO so if I'm being honest, the most likely possibility is Jim getting PV and WTW getting CS

Mine would be Taryn and Worth the Wait, but that doesn’t seem very likely... 😔

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Mine would be Taryn and Worth the Wait, but that doesn’t seem very likely... 😔

It would require: 

Must: Obviously Taryn has to win the KO. I’m putting the odds at 50/50. 

Scenario #1: WTW wins PV, and Blake saves Taryn. The second part may seem unlikely to many, but there are so many connections between Blake and Taryn, and she’s gonna kill it every time. 

Scenario #2: Taryn wins PV, Blake saves WTW. This is less likely, but not impossible, because as I said above, Taryn is gonna kill it every time, and she sings the most popular genre. 

Neither of those scenarios are likely to happen, but we have people thinking that Sid could get a PV (or even a save), after being stolen twice, so I don’t feel it’s too crazy to speculate about it. 

I do think WTW will get the PV. It will be up to Blake and/or TPTB to decide whether they want to tempt fate by sending another country male through to the T8. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Kiesha Renee isn't a VOCAL MONSTER. And as for Makenzie, I really like her, she has an immense amount of breath control and can do a lot of crazy riffs and runs but her RANGE isn't that impressive, she is a GREAT VOCALIST but she can't go too high to be called as VOCAL MONSTER.

Also No one holds a candle to this version.(I hope John H's version is at least half as good as this.)

OR

Yea we all gonna have our opinions because IN MY OPINION Keisha has the best version of All By Myself and I feel like if Keisha didn’t do country she was guaranteed 3rd or 4th

1 hour ago, Froggesam said:

Well being that they consist of my older sister & my 2 nieces....I in fact LOVE THEM! 

obviously when i say i don't like it's just not my taste in music and vocals at all, in no way i criticize people from a personal point of view 🙂

2 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Yea we all gonna have our opinions because IN MY OPINION Keisha has the best version of All By Myself and I feel like if Keisha didn’t do country she was guaranteed 3rd or 4th

Ok we all have opinions but Lol There is a clear difference between singing high notes and loud notes same as between Good Vocalist and Great Vocalist and Vocal Monster. Ok I'll give you an example; Rose Short/Makenzie thomas/Kiesha Renee  are Good Vocalists while Amanda Brown/Kyla Jade/Jordan Smith/Josh Kaufman etc are Great Vocalists.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

33 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Does anyone know how far Sisaundra got on the voice?

Sisaundra made it all the way to the Top 8 of Season 6 - she left the week that three four-chair turns lost an Instant Save (tbf, Kat Perkins crushed the heck out of Barracuda, but it was controversial at the time as she'd won the previous week's Instant Save and no contestant had won back-to-back Instant Saves before at that point).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Ok we all have opinions but Lol There is a clear difference between singing high notes and loud notes same as between Good Vocalist and Great Vocalist and Vocal Monster. Ok I'll give you an example; Rose Short/Makenzie thomas/Kiesha Renee  are Good Vocalists while Amanda Brown/Kyla Jade/Jordan Smith/Josh Kaufman etc are Great Vocalists.

what are you on about lmao

• Haha 17

11 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I can't wait for Julia and Bailey's auditions!

These are two left I'm most intrigued by - I want to see how John reacts to (finally) landing a country act since it seems like he's been gunning for one this season, and I want to see Julia in action since in the pre-spoilers list when all we had were audio clips she was one of the ones I found the most interesting to listen to.

• Like 1

Is it me or I just don't prefer Duos and Trios on the show? I mean the purpose of them is to be as one but I never get to watch some Duo or Trio that impressed me that much.

There's only one Duo that impressed me a little, OneUp back at S15 and only in the Battle Rounds and because they are able to showcase their individual strength but the rest are meh.

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 1