The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

After watching his audition, I can totally see how Van tanked singing The Killers. It is also probably really weird to have someone on the Voice stage sing the line "Are we human, or are we dancer?", tbh only Brandon Flowers could pull off delivering a line like that.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Never thought Chevel liked Tanner. Last season she stan Thunderstom. I'm kinda confuse because I don't like Tanner at all and basically boring. Is she promoting a Kelly win this season?

IMG_20201028_123446.jpg

They're both Team Kelly country artists from the Southwestern US (he's from Arizona and she's from New Mexico) so I can see why she relates to him. She's also commented about John H.'s performance, so it's anyone's guess who her favorite is officially this season.

Although if she's on board with Tanner and that has the same pull as Thunderstorm maybe that means his ceiling is third place?...we'll see. 

47 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

After watching his audition, I can totally see how Van tanked singing The Killers. It is also probably really weird to have someone on the Voice stage sing the line "Are we human, or are we dancer?", tbh only Brandon Flowers could pull off delivering a line like that.

Hunter could've done it without sounding like Brandon but I already recommended that 4 years ago and it didn't happen so now I'll just remain bitter

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

They're both Team Kelly country artists from the Southwestern US (he's from Arizona and she's from New Mexico) so I can see why she relates to him. She's also commented about John H.'s performance, so it's anyone's guess who her favorite is officially this season.

Although if she's on board with Tanner and that has the same pull as Thunderstorm maybe that means his ceiling is third place?...we'll see. 

And if I recall correctly, I think she liked Jej. 😉

Honestly, her Twitter takes are pretty random, but she definitely did stan T-Storm. 

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, battles are said to be on Nov 9, 10 and 16, what about Tuesday 17? The knockouts begin? It wouldn´t make sense to start on a Tuesday. I hope they manage to do another battle episode there.

KO's start Tuesday the 17th, then continue the 23/24. The sources confirmed these dates as the tapings.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Looking at the options, WTW really is the only option. Julia is a slight possibility but they never leak people like her. They might also want to give WTW some hype.

Yep. On facebook they put a video about THE MOST SHOCKING AUDITION YET. And I'm suspecting that it might be WTW's audition.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, antikid said:

Interested to see how will social media react to Ryan losing the battle to Marisa

Yep. I'm also interested to see how IDF is gonna react to Cami loosing her Knockout to John H because she is the IDF ''It'' girl this season(She's one of favs too)

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Yep. I'm also interested to see how IDF is gonna react to Cami loosing her battle to John H because she is the is the IDF ''It'' girl this season(She's one of favs too)

Cami is definitely in my Top 3 so far but I'm actually glad she went to Kelly even if Kelly's team is stronger going into the lives

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Tanner outkicking his coverage...dating this Boston news anchor. So, you know he must be a confident dude, if he pulled this off. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0xu1j6hREi/?igshid=qfnxrvusbr0b

I live in the Boston area and I have never heard of her. Turns out she worked for a local non-affiliated station and was fired back in April.