The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Let's see...

Song choice: Wish u were gay

Judge for yourself :haha:

she has the voice that can totally change the original version, that's why I say little mackenzie, because she too had this talent to sing songs in her own way with her vibes

46 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So Based on the remaining artists tonight I think this is how the lineup will be...

Julia Cooper: Team John: Opening

Tori Miller: Team Gwen: 2nd 

John Sullivan: Team Blake:3rd

Skylar Mayton: Team Kelly: 4th 

Worth The Wait: Team Blake: Team Full

Bailey Rae: Team John

Emmalee: Team Kelly: Team Full 

Lain Roy: Team Gwen: Team Full

James Pyle: Team John: Team Full

Based on what I've read, I think it's possible we'll get Bailey as the penultimate artist and obviously James last.

Kelly and Blake supposedly talked a lot with Bailey because they both really wanted to turn but obviously they were full (Gwen was full too but the sources didn't mention how involved she was), so Bailey will likely be up after Kelly's team gets filled. James probably won't get edited in earlier because it seems he was wanted by all 3 coaches and he was full.

Either way, with that level of praise - I've unfortunately set high expectations for James (and Bailey) and will be bummed if they don't at least almost meet that hype.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, French20 said:

she has the voice that can totally change the original version, that's why I say little mackenzie, because she too had this talent to sing songs in her own way with her vibes

I mean yeah we have no doubt that she'll absolutely deliver on the performance (apparently all 4 of the KO artists did), but unfortunately that song choice isn't gonna get her the votes from the main audience.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean yeah we have no doubt that she'll absolutely deliver on the performance (apparently all 4 of the KO artists did), but unfortunately that song choice isn't gonna get her the votes from the main audience.

yes i know that this choice of song does not make Julia a favorite, but afterwards, she can make a big community in the other performances before 4WK 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

yes i know that this choice of song does not make Julia a favorite, but afterwards, she can make a big community in the other performances before 4WK 

idk about her audition but her battle probably won't bring her much fans looking at the pairing and the song they got. john's pairings this season literally make no sense

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

She’s going to become like most of my indie favorites... robbed. 

Holly Henry, Ellie Lawrence, Delaney Silvernell, Kyndal Inskeep 😢 

14 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Was she indie though? I always felt like she was more pop, especially with the songs she sang on the show

She was more pop/ r & b. I just thought she stood out as she was a bit more r & b like. Kind of in the realm of Yebba and maybe H.E.R... that direction. I just put her in this grouping because she was unique

21 minutes ago, antikid said:

idk about her audition but her battle probably won't bring her much fans looking at the pairing and the song they got. john's pairings this season literally make no sense

at the same time ... John always has the best team every season, he inevitably makes bad choices because he has too many good talents ahah

Edited by French20
  • Like 2

Checking in with Minimom - from last week, she liked Ben, Tanner, Carter, and (surprisingly) Casme the most. Overall, I think Carter, Ryan, and Jim are likely to be her three favorites, with Taryn and Ben rounding out the top 5 - definitely male-heavy and country-heavy, but it's about what I expected from her and it's got a bit of diversity so I won't question her tastes that harshly 😛.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Checking in with Minimom - from last week, she liked Ben, Tanner, Carter, and (surprisingly) Casme the most. Overall, I think Carter, Ryan, and Jim are likely to be her three favorites, with Taryn and Ben rounding out the top 5 - definitely male-heavy and country-heavy, but it's about what I expected from her and it's got a bit of diversity so I won't question her tastes that harshly 😛.

casme! taste! :))

bussing zan made no sense. they knew camm beat her in playoffs when she outsold him by a landslide. they already gave him a country song in the pimp spot and knew zan couldn't take anyone's spot in the middle 3 because everyone sang for a save. why just not give her a good song to have a great performance at least a small portion of the audience that liked her will enjoy. they did her really dirty

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, antikid said:

bussing zan made no sense. they knew camm beat her in playoffs when she outsold him by a landslide. they already gave him a country song in the pimp spot and knew zan couldn't take anyone's spot in the middle 3 because everyone sang for a save. why just not give her a good song to have a great performance at least a small portion of the audience that liked her will enjoy. they did her really dirty

Exactly. As a fan, I had ZERO hope of her getting into the finale, so I at least wanted her to have a good send-off performance.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 4