The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 hours ago, Catsy said:

Dimash is a vocal monster.

:yes:

7 hours ago, Catsy said:

This wasn't bad either.

I prefer Dimash(In fact he is my fav singer in the whole world) but tbh she did a good job with it.

But I'll just stop this discussion here because it is  :offtopic:

• Like 1

So Based on the remaining artists tonight I think this is how the lineup will be...

Julia Cooper: Team John: Opening

Tori Miller: Team Gwen: 2nd 

John Sullivan: Team Blake:3rd

Skylar Mayton: Team Kelly: 4th 

Worth The Wait: Team Blake: Team Full

Bailey Rae: Team John

Emmalee: Team Kelly: Team Full 

Lain Roy: Team Gwen: Team Full

James Pyle: Team John: Team Full

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So Based on the remaining artists tonight I think this is how the lineup will be...

Julia Cooper: Team John: Opening

Tori Miller: Team Gwen: 2nd 

John Sullivan: Team Blake:3rd

Skylar Mayton: Team Kelly: 4th 

Worth The Wait: Team Blake: Team Full

Bailey Rae: Team John

Emmalee: Team Kelly: Team Full 

Lain Roy: Team Gwen: Team Full

James Pyle: Team John: Team Full

I can totally see that. I'm also excited because we're getting a sneak peak at the battles if I'm correct

Just now, Misirlou said:

Seems like people are not going to like John H. in the future rounds considering he beat two of IDF's snowflakes.

wouldn't be surprised because he doesn't seem to be super well liked on here already. i wouldn't say that julia is necessarily an IDF snowflake, or even cami. i think they're both well liked, but there is a fair share of people who don't like each of them. 

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like people are not going to like John H. in the future rounds considering he beat two of IDF's snowflakes.

I think people are going to be more critical to their coach for pairing John with both of them. Besides, assuming John is as good as he was in his blind I don't think he will leave much room for complaint imo.

Edited by Daillon

Just now, Daillon said:

I think people are going to be more critical to their coach for pairing John with both of them. Besides, assuming John is as good as he was in his blind I don't think he will leave much room for complains imo.

yeah although his tone is polarizing on idf, he's undoubtedly a great vocalist, so it makes sense that john would go with him if he doesn't anticipate issues w/ his tone. plus, i think that it would be a good decision no matter what idf thinks because facebook seems to like them

4 minutes ago, antikid said:

Some already don't like him lmao

As expected, he was bound to be polarizing because his voice is not for everyone. Past voice contestants and the folks at Mjsblog love him though. That being said, some people here hold him at a very high regard.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I can totally see that. I'm also excited because we're getting a sneak peak at the battles if I'm correct

Yeah at the end of the episode. They’ll play a promo for the battles. Then on Friday well get the battles leak and the infamous “next weeks battles” video where they show which battles will happen that week.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Her hair wasn’t like that on the show. That video was months ago.

Even if she doesn’t have literal pink hair, the viewers will be able to sniff out that she is the kind of singer who favors dying her hair “interesting” colors. 

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Even if she doesn’t have literal pink hair, the viewers will be able to sniff out that she is the kind of singer who favors dying her hair “interesting” colors. 

Either way, she has no chance at the 4 way KO due to her song choice. If she actually pulls it off, then that would be the first time this show would surprise me in years.