The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Zainab Tufail said:

I wasn't there but multiple sources told me that even if Mia was WTW's best but they were overall better than Taryn and Taryn didin't show off her range in a proper way. But that was their's opinions so you may or may not agree.

Mia should go solo so I can have Danielle 2.0 😅 I think I’ll like Taryn better, unless Mia really owns Blake’s comparison. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

jim isn't even country according to a lot of people here, so he might not have as much of minivan's support, but chris kroeze was in a similar lane ig so who knows

He’s still better than everyone on Blake’s team, besides Queen Taryn. 😅

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

jim isn't even country according to a lot of people here, so he might not have as much of minivan's support, but chris kroeze was in a similar lane ig so who knows

Neither was Todd :teeheewave:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Yep. Chris K was Southern-Rock and Jim is Blues AND Rock.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The youngest one might be the strongest asset to the trio, but I don´t know if Blake eventually comparing her to Danielle might help her or hurt her, considering she was loved my Minivan.

Also, LOL at Trace´s video.

Well, she’s the only reason I want to be added to the Worth the Wait fan thread, so she got me hooked. 🙃

Edited by Bk1234

My number one favorite from each team... 

Kelly: Cami Clune

Gwen: Carter Rubin*

John: Tamara Jade*

Blake: Taryn Papa*

*=Has no chance at surpassing Danielle Bradbery as my favorite Voice contestant of all-time.

Edited by Bk1234

Looking through the spoilers again, I'd imagine the leak possibilities are Payge/Lauren (obvious reasons - and neither seem to be guaranteed KO leak candidates atm, will probably be first battle aired or the closer for the first hour) or Marisa/Ryan (song choice, get minivan hyped, was apparently very strong - likely a closer for the episode. etc.)

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Looking through the spoilers again, I'd imagine the leak possibilities are Payge/Lauren (obvious reasons - and neither seem to be guaranteed KO leak candidates atm, will probably be first battle aired or the closer for the first hour) or Marisa/Ryan (song choice, get minivan hyped, was apparently very strong - likely a closer for the episode. etc.)

Same goes here!! I Surrender is a popular classic, and knowing the audience, they will instantly be caught by the song choice.

Just now, Misirlou said:

And WTW is already getting "it´s the voice, not the voices" comments on FB. 

I mean, they’re not wrong. 😅

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

minivan doesn't seem to hate them but also some people are saying that 3v1 is unfair

Eh, it’s pretty even in my opinion. Worth the Wait’s average audition vs. Taryn’s good audition that was trampled by bandzilla. 

• Like 1

Just now, ashwinner said:

anyway i liked them but i just can't see how wtw beat taryn... taryn's audition that got bandzilla'd was still better than this audition

I mean the good thing is it confirms how much influence Danielle has on Blake! 😃 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My number one favorite from each team... 

Kelly: Cami Clune

Gwen: Carter Rubin*

John: Tamara Jade*

Blake: Taryn Papa*

*=Has no chance at surpassing Danielle Bradbery as my favorite Voice contestant of all-time.

Taryn Papa is my favourite

• Like 1

These are the steal/ save battles:

J: Bailey Rae vs. Sid Kingsley - Tennessee Whiskey (Chris Stapleton) - Sid STOLEN by Kelly.

K: DeSz vs. Joseph Soul - If You Don’t Know Me By Now (Patti Labelle) - Joseph STOLEN by Gwen.

B: Worth the Wait vs. Taryn Papa - Little White Church (Little Big Town) - Blake SAVES Taryn

G: Payge Turner vs. Lauren Frihauf - If the World Was Ending (J.P. Saxe) - Lauren stolen by John and Blake. Lauren chooses JOHN.

K: Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher - I Surrender (Celine Dion) - Kelly SAVES Ryan

G: Carter Rubin vs. Larriah Jackson - Like I’m Gonna Lose You (Meghan Trainor) - Gwen SAVES Larriah

J: John Holiday vs. Julia Cooper - Summer Soft (Stevie Wonder) - John SAVES Julia

J: Cami Clune vs. James Pyle - Wicked Game (Chris Isaak) - James STOLEN by Blake.

I´m betting this (in order)

PREMIERE:

Bailey vs Sid (steal)

WTW vs Taryn (save)

Payge vs Lauren (steal) (LEAK)

SECOND EPISODE:

Desz vs Joseph (steal)

Marisa vs Ryan (save)

THIRD EPISODE:

John vs Julia (save)

Carter vs Larriah (save)

Cami vs James (steal)